BeautyHacker

My Experience with facial contouring (V-Line and Zygoma reduction) at Cooki Clinic:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are better now and hopefully they have follow up with you.

I had screws in my cheekbone and chin as well. I don’t think I will remove it unless necessary or medical requires me to do it. Is there any reason why you would like to have it removed?

• 2 weeks later...
just because its a foreign object in my face but otherwise i don't care, i just want my chin to heal fully and nothing else lol also dr lee said the bones grow in ur chin so its harder to take out after 2 years, i dont know if it's impossible though

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!! What did the surgeon say when you asked him about the sagging?

Hi!!! He said since I am young there won’t be much sagging, he also told me to wear my v line bandage for at least an hour for 5 months. (I’ve been wearing it every night to bed since my surgery)
Here’s a pic of me 3 months post op

Jennal! You look so good now!!!

• 2 weeks later...
thank you! you look amazing wow

also this is kinda unrelated but could you add me to the group you were in that helped you find clinics? i've been trying to look for it to join :smile: my kakao id is LiaDream

Where did you go please ?
Two Jaw or vline ?

• 1 year later...
I kept my screws in, and when I needed to go for a MRI brain scan, they couldn’t see ****, so the images were useless. On hindsight, I should have removed them. But my op 3 years ago.

Do you mean that the screws integrated with the bone? Are they giving you any trouble and you want them removed?

Currently recovering from zygoma and v line. I am so swollen and feeling so uncomfortable! I am happy to hear that I am not the only one feeling this is the worse pain ever! It looks like your swelling went down drastically by day 10, did u feel much comfier then? Right now I'm on day 5 and my mouth cheeks and chin area is so swollen and feeling quite tight. I feel like I won't ever be able to open my mouth again!

I am hoping to get my stitches removed earlier than 2 weeks so I can head home but Im not sure if its possible with this much swelling going on. Thank you again for your review!