BeautyHacker

Breast Augmentation + Thigh Lipo with Mool Bang Wool Plastic Surgery Clinic & Misooda

Hey! I've been a long time lurker and decided i'd post something to share my experience.
Purse forum has been really helpful to me with everyone's perspectives and reviews. I hope mine will be helpful as well.

I'm roughly a week post op and i'm pretty happy with the results so far i'll probably write updates about it later ;u;

I originally came last year and did a couple of consultations prior to this visit as well as some online consultations.
The last place i consulted really turned me off from doing the surgery during that trip because it felt like they were trying to rush me / push me into the surgery and I decided to do more research. That's where I stumbled upon this forum and started reading everyone's experiences.

I actually found out about mool bang wool through purse forum and really liked the review i read as it was really thorough and well written. Unfortunately when I tried to look up the information myself I couldn't find anything in english or anything online regarding the clinic lol. In the comments someone mentioned that they saw the clinic via Misooda so I looked that up and discovered the site.

I can't thank Misooda enough for helping me with this whole experience. They helped me get in contact with MBW and Dr. Lee and helped me negotiate a really good price with them working with my budget. Also MBW doesn't really have a lot english advertising so Misooda really came in clutch with that. They also don't really speak alot of english ( apart from Dr. Lee ) but, it wasn't really important as Misooda actually negotiated the price ahead of time so there wasn't really alot of conversing that was required. Misooda has also been really helpful with like helping me ask questions to the clinics and arranging the times and appointments prior and during my experience. If you don't speak Korean I would definitely contact Misooda and see if they can help you contact clinics you're having trouble contacting. It doesn't cost anything to contact Misooda and they are really responsive and helpful with helping you get a better idea of prices.

https://misooda.com/

Moving onto the consultation with MBW:
I went in and they were actually super friendly and welcoming. I brought my friend with me to help me through this whole process. During the consultation they took a 3D scan of my chest ( which i thought was kinda cool ) I think it was a Motiva branded machine.

After that I met with Dr. Lee. ( Dr. Lee is from another big clinic, i think it was M clinic or Mega clinic ) and I read that he specializes in breasts. I think what made me pick MBW was that Dr. Lee really took his time explaining everything to me and showing his track record. The previous clinics I visited it was mostly me and the consultant talking for awhile then the doctor coming in for like 5 minutes and telling me I was a good candidate without explaining then rushing out.

I think I only asked Dr. Lee like 3-4 questions but the consultation with him took almost 2 hours i think. Every question I had he carefully explained and also showed me pictures to help me understand more. He why i'd be a good candidate as well as how he could address things im feeling uncomfortable about. He also gave me a tshirt to wear to test out the different size implants and I ended up liking the 370CC size since my chest wall is rather large. He also explained how he would be able to lipo my upper boob fat ( near the arm area ) and he would use a wider implant to decrease the space between my breasts. He also explained the different incision methods and I opted for the under incision vs the armpit as the healing is alot easier. I know were all worried about scars but Dr. Lee showed me his past clients who had the same incision and his track record looked pretty good. His scars definitely look more like a shadow vs an actual scar. He also showed me the different implant brands that the clinics offer, I ended up choosing motiva since I preferred the feel and texture of them.

As for the lipo, I think his explanation, knowledge and few cases was enough for me, I was mostly focused on the BA and I wasn't really lipoing too much anyway. Dr. Lee mentioned he would just take a little bit off from each side since I wasn't overweight but more for like contouring.

Surgery day:
They told me prior 3 hours I was suppose to fast. I came into the recovery room and got changed. They sat me down and explained the possible side effects and the anesthetic they were going to use. I was going to be put on a sleeping sedation i think. They took before photos and I got sent to the operating room to be sanitized and put under.

The surgery only took around a hour or a hour and a half I believe, I woke up in the recovery room I was feeling rather nauseous. I stayed till the clinic closed, they sent me home with some juice, prescriptions, bra band, sunscreen and a lotion. My friend helped me back to my airbnb and I went back to rest.

Day 1 post op:
Ok this is really important. You definitely need to be eating... lol I almost fainted in the streets trying to get a cab to go to the clinic. It's because I felt too nauseous to eat post surgery but, I should've forced myself. When I got to the clinic i was like super ghostly white and they helped me remove my bandages and preformed a light deswelling treatment for my chest. At that point I almost passed out. The nurses there let me rest in the recovery room and gave me another IV bag. They also ordered porridge for me after i woke up from my nap.

When I was feeling better the doctor was doing another surgery so they let me rest in the recovery room until he was available. Dr. Lee asked me how I was feeling and checked my breasts and thigh areas. The nurses helped me put bandages over all the incisions and also showed me how to wear the compression garment for my thigh and the bra band for my chest. They also injected me with some antibiotics and sent me off.

Days 2 - 4 post op:
My breasts were really tight. It was definitely hard to move around. Sleeping was a huge issue too having to sleep at a 45 degree angle and with my feet elevated ( to avoid swelling in my feet ). The bruising on my outer thighs was super black and my inners were starting to darken over the days. I also noticed a weird fluid squishy sound around my chest , I contacted misooda to see if they could ask them about it and they said it was normal.

1 Week post op:
I went for my 1 week check up, They started with a light therapy for deswelling for my chest and my thighs. Then they moved me to another room to remove my stitches and change out the tapes over my incisions.
(they also gave me a sports bra to wear with my bra band as well as extra tape !!)
Dr. Lee came in to check up on me, he said the bruising on my thighs were looking really good, ( very symmetrical ) which he explained that it meant he lipo'd both areas evenly. Also he checked my breasts the scars under my chest actually don't look to bad and i'm feeling really optimistic about them healing well. My right boob is falling really nicely but my left side is taking a bit longer. He explained that it was normal since that side is closer to the heart.

That's it so farrr i'll write how my check up goes next week ;u;
I'll try to answer any questions too ;o;

well. im not sure about hiring an agent as long as you speak good english,, it's easy to find a clinic by yourself and the most of clinics in korea have in house translators. i have looked up the information on misooda but their deals are not that attractive and it was easier for me to bargain with the staff of the clinic directly. just my personal opinion. :smile:) I love PF sharing more information and those are more reliable to me!

Im actually quite hurt, im not a promoter or paid by anyone. I saw a really detailed review for MBW on purse forum ( i can link you the one i read ) and wanted further information.
MBW is a smaller newer clinic and i heard its popular with the locals but, they dont have alot of english marketing, so thats why i contacted misooda ...

I didnt use any of their “deals” that misooda offers but only messaged them through kakao to help me get in contact with them...

I just wrote what i felt and im sorry if it came off as if im being paid to write this .. im just really happy with my result.

I actually came last year with my friend to try to visit these clinics. im just not a very strong bargainer and i felt like i was being overcharged. they were also really rushed with the consultations.

I actually didnt contact misooda with the deals but only to help me contact MBW

No worries about that.
I used Misooda as well. I have mentioned Misooda in my thread previously. Anyways, to me, why not? Since Misooda was able to get me a free face to face consultation and cheaper rates than what 365mc quoted me via email, I would definitely use Misooda. Of course, at the back end, we do not know the arrangement between Misooda and the clinics themselves.

i was wondering how misooda got paid as well since everything they arranged for me was free.

2 week update
Got another checkup with MBW, they did more light therapy on my breasts. They are definitely falling a bit but still a bit bubbly.
I got to inspect my scars today too they are actually quite smaller then i expected. They are quite flat and the cut looks like a very fine line atm.

They gave me some silicone scar tape to help with the healing and they gave me this new bra harness thing to wear instead of the sports bra :smile: Overall i'm pretty happy with the progress so far, the lipo on my thighs the bruising is starting to lighten and its more greener and purple vs the black/purple it was a week ago.

They scheduled me for an appointment just before i leave so i'll post something around then. ;u;

• 2 weeks later...
one month update
I went to get checked up at the clinic yesterday for my one month. I came in and they took photos for me ;w;. I'm still waiting to get them back from the clinic.. I want to also thank misooda again for helping me arrange and oversee everything via text through this entire process ;3;

Anyway, my thigh bruising is basically gone and they took in my compression suit to get it tightened as my legs have gone down in size and they are a little loose now. Definitely only slight soreness in certain parts but all and all i believe ive mostly recovered. I cant really notice a difference in my inner thighs but the doctor said final result will be 3 month..

As for my breasts they are alot softer but the the top part is still a little hard and too full. Doctor said another 2 months and that my skin would expand resulting in a better and more natural shape. I'm super happy with the outcome ;w;

Wow I love your detailed posts!
So glad it all worked out smoothly for you.. Seems like you've got good prices and good clinic services ..;)

I'm not promoting third party services but I've seen Real People benefiting from them. At least these third party agents are legal (first check their business license) and offer a Real Service. So it all depends on what you are comfortable with .

For me what's worse is that you think you are going alone but actually you are already booked under a "friend". That sort of feeling would be more betrayal. Btw , clinic consultants do get incentives too .. so going alone doesn't necessarily mean one would pay less .

Thank you for sharing your experiences ! I’m also very interested in Misooda.
May I ask if you found Mool Bang Wool’s promotion on the misooda website? I can’t find any promotion from book bang wool when I last checked it

Hey!

I actually didnt look on misooda for any of their promotions or deals. I just saw a review on purse forum and someone mentioned they saw a promo during that time for that clinic so i assumed they might have their contact information or a means of contacting them.

MBW doesnt have any english rep so misooda just helped me arrange the meetings and help contact on my behalf.

Thankyou! Yeah i dont have any experiences with their deals or promos they offer on their website but more with them acting as an agent helping me contact clinics without english marketing or translators on hand.

Thankyou! Yeah i dont have any experiences with their deals or promos they offer on their website but more with them acting as an agent helping me contact clinics without english marketing or translators on hand.