BeautyHacker

Top 5 Facial Plastic Surgeons in Korea!

Best is going to vary from person to person, you have to first develop your own criteria and standards and then go from there. 

• What type of clinic you prefer? Small, big, zero english or fluent in english, etc...
  • Budget
  • Style or preference for your nose
  • Surgeon. Experienced & senior or open to newer surgeon

All these things can help you narrow down things better. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I think like the previous commenter stated "best" is a very subjective idea. Often best among these PS forums "best" can translate to simply the most "well known clinics". This type of question often garners the same few clinic responses. Rather than list those clinics I think you should first begin with a taking pictures of your nose from all angles and really determining what you dislike about it. Then you should look at noses of people you think are most ideal and then zoom in so that you are ONLY viewing their nose. Use any app that will allow you to make a side by side comparison of your nose and your ideal nose. When I did this I often found that some of the noses I liked from celebrities looked really good on them but would be dang near impossible to achieve with my current anatomy. Once you're sure of what aspects you like and what aspects you don't like and you're also sure that your ideal nose is possible given your current anatomy, this is when you can narrow clinics down by who's surgery style will give you your desired outcome. I hope this helps in some way for your journey. 

Thank you for your time. 

• Like 1