BeautyHacker

Consultation experience for revision DES and tip plasty

On 1/31/2019 at 11:30 PM, Jabba said:

How would you relate the result so far on a scale from 1 to 10?

Hey there. Personally, I cannot really put it in a nicer way other then I hate or at least, strongly dislike my results. However everyone has different tastes and since I was looking for a more dramatic crease, I am super upset it turned hooded. Also I'd like to add my scar is nice and the stitch-work was very skill-fully done. So I would really only recommend MVP if you are looking for a low and conservative crease.

Edited by princessegg11

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, princessegg11 said:

Cannot agree with this enough. I too got DES by Dr Seo last Nov and it turned hooded already. Really wish I had asked for a big crease! 

Are you planning to go back for revision? Sorry to hear that, hopefully it will get corrected.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys 🙂  Thanks for posting about your experiences here. I have to say I've learned lots from reading the different topics on this forum.

am currently researching on clinics for revisional DE. My prior DES left me with BIG creases (too big)... it took years for them to look slightly more natural (results do change over time!!?) So generally speaking, I do think my eyes look better today than they did the first 2-3 years after my primary, but still... they're far from perfect!!... 

Just so confused now 😟 Since I have read both good and bad reviews on revisional DE at Mvp...

Honeyjello and princessegg11: I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your DE at Mvp.

Mvp had been on my list for revisional DE, besides Opera and Gowoonsaesang.

Anybody there that also had big creases - like me - from prior DE  and have had a successful Revisional DE at one of these clinics ? 😯😯

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...