BeautyHacker

My Cinderella Clinic review

Stay strong please !
We are here to help you

In literally every single surgery video on youtube that is sponsored by docfinder Korea they make the person say "docfinder Korea's services are completely free of charge". That's false advertising.

Sorry to hear your experiences. I don’t trust programs for plastic surgery since they get pay for recommending you to a clinic. Cinderella is a bit expensive and their result aren’t great but not botched. My eyes were done by them and they look okay but the tear duct is damaged so it leaks once in a while. My nose is okay. A little upturned and slanted sideways but both of these imperfections are not that noticeable so I wouldn’t call it botched.

• 2 weeks later...
A doctor told me before that my nose was upturned but doctors I’m meeting now say my nose is not. They say my nose is between 95 to 105 degree. Sometimes my nose looks slanted one way and sometimes it doesn’t and looks somewhat straight. I think it moves around a little bit. I would advise people to also make their nose longer if it is short. I didn’t know I can change the length when I did my primary. Now it would be a waste of money if I did my nose again to make it longer, so I’ll live with my nose unless there are some problems with it in the future.