BeautyHacker

What is the best Clinic for V line surgery?

Hi guys :smile:
i want to make a V line surgery ,i wish a obvious result ,dolly like :smile:
I have read that View and DA are good in face counturing have anyone experiences with These clinics?
or does anyone know another clinic that is good for obvious results?

Thanks in Advance! :smile:

It's a useless award, designed to promote Korean medical services to foreigners. The entire Korea Global Medical Service Awards program is based on awarding institutions for attracting foreign customers.
I wouldn't put much stock into it. If anything, it's almost a turn-off.

Oh. Didn’t know that. I had my 3 FC done there and quite happy with the results though hence the recommendation. So far they didn’t have and botch results however DA there were more reviews on their nerves getting affected ‍♀️

well, i think they would give the opportunities to the clinic which has built good reputations in each field. otherwise, it would be hard to maintain the business. hope they are not that stupid.

• 2 months later...
I recently went to DA plastic surgery for facial contouring surgery consultation.
Hansuk Lee was the manager who looked after me on that day.
Initially when I had the consultation, she said that the 100 000KRW consultation fee would be included in the final payment. This is usually how things are done in most plastic surgeries.
After I did the CT scans, and spoke to Dr Sangwoo Lee regarding the operation, the manager took me to a separate room and she told me the price for the operation which was 1 million KRW.
I thought that since the CT scan consultation fee was included in the final price that the amount I had outstanding to pay was 1mil-100 000KRW= 9,900,000KRW.
However, she took my credit card and without consulting myself or confirming the price on the atm machine, she paid 1mil KRW and signed the transaction without my signature or approval.
When I asked her about this price discrepancy, she said I had misunderstood and that she never said that the initial consultation fee was included in the total price. Rather she said that I was getting a lot of discounts anyway so I shouldn't complain. ?!?!?!
She said instead they will pay for my medications and add extra sessions for my swelling reduction laser sessions.
I was so flabbergasted that they could outright lie like that to my face and turn it around saying it was my misunderstanding. I may not have the best Korean, but I know what I understand and what I don't.
I have had lots of experiences in Korea where you get conned of your money through various marketing strategies.
Personally, I am just down right sick of the lack of moral scruples in this country. No wonder Korea is not considered a 1st world country.
Especially from a large established practice as DA, that's really disappointing. They really should treat their overseas customers better if they want more referrals in the future.
For those looking into plastic surgery in Korea, just beware that you can get seriously ripped off of your money. Don't do it, it's really not worth it.

I had a similar experience as well with DA. However they quoted me a high price and told me that if I want a 20% discount, there will be no tax rebate. End up I said I can’t afford as it’s WAY out of my budget. They then said they will be able to offer me 20% discount and tax rebate if I write a good review on them.

But I wasn’t comfortable as I don’t want to be obligated to write a good review if the results didn’t turn out well. That’s unethical.

During the registration, they keep getting either my name wrong, my birth date wrong, my dates wrong. It’s just so unprofessional for a hospital like them.