BeautyHacker

Need Help! Sharing experience double eyelids surgery and fat graft at Iwell Plastic Surgery!

Hello
I would like to share my experience of my first plastic surgery at Iwell. I made a couple appointments and consulted with other cliniques back in July. Finally, I chose Iwell where I was recommended by my Korean friends and focus on safety oriented. I wanted to have a double eyelid, lower blepharoplasty and full face fat grafting. I paid 4 million won for double eyelid, 3.5 million won for lower blepharoplasty and 3.5 for 3.5 million won for fat grafting after negotiation.
I was satisfied with overall consultation. The staff was helpful and Dr. Park is nice and patient. The operation went well. I went back to do a treatment everyday. However, I had noticed that there was a small lump on my upper left eyelid. It was small but still noticeable. I had a chance to see Dr. Park who did all my surgery the last day before I left. He injected some liquid which should make fat spread evenly into my upper eyelid.
It has been almost 3 months, but a small lump on my upper eyelid is still noticeable. It does not go away or look less noticeable. My left eye is still smaller than right eye. I am wondering my left eye will be as same size as right eye when time goes by. For fat graft on my eyelids, it was almost gone after a month. I was so disappointed :sad:
Is anyone has a similar experience of having a small lump after surgery? I have contact Iwell with my concerns. They will not explain why it happens. They said the doctor can inject something to make that small lump (fat) disappear if it is there next time I visit. I have researched about it, but I can not find many information. I plan to have 2nd fat graft in January with Iwell. However, I am not sure I should go back and do it with him. I am so afraid it will be the same problem again. If anyone knows or experience of a small lump, I appreciate if you can kindly share it with me. Thank you

Banobagi and View quoted me the same price :sad:

Those prices were final after negotiation. I did not get much discount at all :sad: The clinique was super busy and I only had 1 week in Korea for my vacation. I might not have time to fly back again soon. Therefore, I just wanted to get it done.

For me, what I did was screen shot/print out a bunch of advertised prices from other clinics and bring it to the clinics I wanted to get done at. This shows you know the range of the market price. My rhinoplasty was for 3.5m krw and 9.5m krw for facial contour. Usually if you do an "image" search of the surgery you want done you'll see a bunchhhhh of promo pics. My friends in Korea says depending on the clinic is should only be around 1m krw to get eyelid surgery.. ($1000USD)