IMPORTANT - READ THIS BEFORE JOINING
- We are a community project of plastic surgery veterans
- We are not another forum nor have a relationship with another forum
- Your login from another forum will not work here
- We do not own curated, indexed or posted content
Welcome to Beauty Hacker
Who are we?
We are an underground community built by beauty hackers for beauty hackers.
We started as a small inner group of Korean plastic surgery enthusiasts (ps), community veterans, bilinguals, and hacktivists who have grown tired of false information spread online to deliberately divert foreigners researching Korean plastic surgery (disinformation).
Our mission is to create a high functioning and organized community dedicated to those planning and researching plastic surgery in Korea.
Many of us came from a particular women's fashion accessory forum that for some odd reason became a place to discuss plastic surgery in Korea. That place is riddled with false, promotional, and fake reviews now, and has caused people to make life-changing decisions based on lies. We made this place to guard against that.
IS YOUR USERNAME & CONTENT HERE? IT BELONGS TO YOU
If you want to reclaim your old posts and username but have not logged in yet
- Sign Up with a new account that's different than your old username
- After Signing in: Send us a message (Click Here)
- Tell us your old username
- We'll ask some questions and check the answers.
- We'll merge your accounts
- What is a beauty hacker? Anyone who tries new and clever ways to achieve their personal aesthetic goals.
- Who made this? Beauty hackers from varying levels of experience and skill sets.
- Why did they make this? Because other communities are disorganized and compromised with fake reviews & disinformation
- What does this community focus on? Sharing information to navigate plastic surgery, skincare, haircare and cosmetics in Korea.
- What is shilling? The practice of masking sponsored & promotional posts to make it appear as though it originates from an actual grassroots user.
- How will you protect this community? We will guard it. It will be moderated by people who have a lot of experience about the topic, shills and clinic antics.
- Community launched (Done)
- Hacker Field Manuals: Curated links, useful hacks & tips for navigating plastic surgery (PS) in Korea
- Advisory group formation
- Local liaison & scouts for field reports
Attention Clinics & Agents
- Please do not try to use Korean marketing tactics on our forum. It will not end well for you.
- We will figure out a way where you can make announcements in a transparent way in the future, but for now, leave us alone.