Welcome to Beauty Hacker
- We research and discuss Korean plastic surgery
- We help and support one another
- We respect each other
Who are we?
Many of us came from a particular women's fashion accessory forum that for some odd reason became a place to discuss plastic surgery in Korea. That place is filled with false, promotional, and fake reviews now, and has caused people to make life-changing decisions based on lies. We made this place to guard against that.
Our mission is to create a high functioning and organized community dedicated to those planning and researching plastic surgery in Korea.
RECOGNIZE YOUR USERNAME & CONTENT HERE? IT BELONGS TO YOU
If you see your posts & username and want to reclaim, but have not logged in yet
- Sign Up with a new account that's different than your old username
- After Signing in: Send us a message (Click Here)
- Tell us your old username
- We'll ask some questions and check the answers.
- We'll merge your accounts
- What is a beauty hacker? Anyone who tries new and clever ways to achieve their personal aesthetic goals.
- Who made this? Beauty hackers from varying levels of experience and skill sets.
- Why did they make this? Because other communities are disorganized and compromised with fake reviews & disinformation
- What does this community focus on? Sharing information to navigate plastic surgery, skincare, haircare and cosmetics in Korea.
- What is shilling? The practice of masking sponsored & promotional posts to make it appear as though it originates from an actual grassroots user.
- How will you protect this community? We will guard it. It will be moderated by people who have a lot of experience about the topic, shills and clinic antics.
- Community launched (Done)
- Hacker Field Manuals: Curated links, useful hacks & tips for navigating plastic surgery (PS) in Korea
- Advisory group formation
- Local liaison & scouts for field reports
Attention Clinics & Agents
- Please do not try to use Korean marketing tactics on our forum. It will not end well for you.
- We will figure out a way where you can make announcements in a transparent way in the future, but for now, leave us alone.