BeautyHacker

My 3rd rhinoplasty

Hi everyone, just sharing as I really did enjoy my experience and loved the results from my 3rd nose job.
Thought my review would be helpful to others out there still doing research!
PS: This post is not sponsored, I paid everything myself.

I decided to go with View PS in South Korea after reading a few positive reviews from this forum of Dr lee dong chan. Paid my deposit and booked my flight for a week later and done my surgery on the same day.

The service was great, staffs were friendly and there's 2 english translators/consultants with me to make sure I don't feel lonely since I was alone. Since the first visit till my last, each time i stepped in, i am accompanied with a consultant. i forgot her name but she was super sweet and great in english!
And Sarah, the other english consultant who accompanied me till 8pm the first day of my surgery and called a cab for me, and lugged my luggage since I was extremely weak and hungry. Thank you so much :heart:

...Then, I had blood test, EKG and xray done... all was good to go!

Finally met Dr Lee, he left a really nice impression on me, friendly yet professional at the same time. I sat down and told him my concerns and wishes..
My concerns were - fat bulbous nose tip, slight upturned nose and I do not like my alars.
My wishes were - slim the nose down, a nice curve on the nose bridge to tip aka dolly nose which is Dr Lee speciality, slim and defined tip, smaller alars.
(I wrote all this down in a notepad precisely as I figured I'll be sleepy and groggy from the red eye flight, i''m afraid I'll be blabbering about my wishes and concerns. It helps!)

He touched my nose and said I had a good skin to work with. I felt really hopeful after hearing that as I always thought i had thick skin around my nose and it would be tough for a slimmer nose. He also pointed out my nose was slightly deviated to the left side, and from the Xray it could be seen I'm having a collapsing nose bridge as the previous Dr took out too much cartilage from my 2nd revision surgery.

It sounded pretty complicated and worrisome but Dr Lee said he'll try his best. He also did ask for my permission to reduce my alars if needed as he could not tell during consultation if that was what I needed after he raised my tip. Of course I said go ahead, since that was one of my wishes as well. But I really appreciated his professionalism!

1pm was my surgery. The moment I laid on the surgery bed i was freaking out and thank God my 2 lovely consultants are right by me! Even held my hand and told me everything is gonna be okay and even better.

The next moment I woke up was already 5pm. My throat almost killed me. But I could already see a slimmer looking tip.

Alright, let the pictures do the talking.

These were my before... after 2 rhinoplasties and still looking like that, I almost gave up ok.
IMG_5522.JPG IMG_5521.JPG thumbnail_IMG_5556.jpg

Immediately after surgery
IMG_5555.JPG

I was at peak swell day 2.
Went back view and removed cotton stuffing in my nostril day 3.
They did APL on me (red light therapy to reduce swelling )

IMG_3140.jpg

Removed all stitches and cast day 7.
This was taken right after cast were off! I was too excited..pardon the dirt and oil.
Dr Lee saw me and was happy with the results! He told me he did shave the sides of my nose isit called lateral osteo(?) and alarplasty for me as it would match my new nose better. He also said I'll continue to deswell with a smaller tip.. I was super looking forward to it already..

thumbnail_IMG_5557.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5558.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5559.jpg

Day 9

thumbnail_IMG_5562.jpg

2 weeks

IMG_5524.JPG

This 3rd rhinoplasty is done very well, congrats! Do you have thick skin on your nose? I was told my skin is thick so it would be hard to achieve a pointy and smaller nose, can be risky if remove too much tissue...

I always thought my skin was thick but dr said it was just right.

I see. I'm so tempted ha ha . I'm not totally satisfied with my rhinoplasty too but I'll go for anti aging procedure first so as not to stress my fave too much. Thanks!

They said goretex has lesser chance of displacing so i'm hoping it'd last as long as it can! My tip is using donated rib cartilage... I think he wanted to use my ear cartilage cus I woke up with a numb ear but without incision.. No idea why, and my previous 2 rhinos did not use my ear carti so its probably not suitable