BeautyHacker

I decided to go to EU for double jaws surgery.

after 2 days having consultation with few clinics, I decided to go to EU for double jaws surgery and mini v-line.
the consultation with Dr. Shin was detail, He did tell me the problems of my face ( protruding mouth, gummy smile, short chin) and all what I need to improve my facial. During my visit, I always saw some patients who just had the surgery, their face still swollen but they're all healthy which made me had more confident about this clinic. on the surgery day, I came in and met Dr. Shin again. He showed the way he gonna cut my jaws bone, move my chin. and how my facial bone gonna look like after. He asked me if I like it or not, and of course I said Yes, he is professional, I trusted him. my surgery started at 2:30 and I was waked up at 7:00 I guess. I still remembered the first thing in my mind when I waked up is: " wow so quick" I means it just like you take 15 min nap then you are done. it was amazing to me. 6 hours after the surgery is not easy but not that difficult to me as some other people said.
You are better to focus on your breath, always take a deep breath and thinking positive (like you gonna look pretty after this, you are a strong girl, it will get better soon, ect..) your thinking, your mind will always effect your feeling remember that, I can do it, so do you. I will update more information for you guys in the next few days.

Good luck! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Have you already decided who your orthodontist will be for braces after the surgery back in your home country? I am curious whether or not you needed to find an orthodontist first and have him/her coordinate with Dr Shin about the post-surgery braces treatment before you actually had the surgery. I have been researching, as well.

I had braces before and Dr. Shin said I can keep my bite don’t need braces again which is awesome . I don’t want to put braces on again.

The only thing make me uncomfortable is my throat. It’s hurt after the surgery and at some point I can feel there is a dried blood hang inside. It’s a weird feeling. I just want to put my hands in and pull it out. my throat get a lot better after one week.
The swelling peak out at day 3-4-5 and going down from day 6th.

Thanks for sharing! Was any coordination necessary between your old orthodontist and Dr Shin? Or were you able to do this without your orthodontist's involvement?

There is not any involvement from my othor.

You did it ! Please share your recovery with us we can support you ! hop the best for you !
xoxo

Thank you so much. I am glad that I can help people have some idea about do
lol haaa