BeautyHacker

Eu dental or tfd

Hello to everyone.i am planning on going to s.korea in the coming months for double jaw and v-line surgery and i have some clinics on my list,with eu and tfd being the top two.also i have to say that I'm going for more dramatic results (both have told me that if i want more dramatic results they can provide).does anyone have any personal experience from one of these clinics?also has anyone heard about any botched cases or anything even worse? thank in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply

EU and TFD was also my top list, I even deposited at TFD. Then I changed my mind and went to EU and at 2 months post op now I'm happy.
In terms of skills I think they are all skillful enough. There are not many negative experiences with EU or TFD (not many, not "not any"; I think there will always be unhappy patients even at the best clinic). Anyway I did mine with Dr Kim, I'm liking my results so far, experienced no numbness/sensation loss since day 1-2 post op. I'm still early in recovery so not sure of long-term side effects yet.
In terms of communication, even though Dr Lee is fluent in English, no one else at TFD can speak English (not sure how it's like when you actually do surgery there, but that's my impression when consulting, negotiating, sending deposit and withdrawing deposit). Dr Lee answered all my questions but sometimes it takes many hours, even 1-2 days because he's busy surgery. EU doctors can't communicate well in English and don't chat directly with you but at least 4 staffs there speak English. I preferred having a team to support me so it was a major reason I went with EU. For me there was a group chat of 3 people, my translator (to answer surgery-wise questions), the front desk staff (to arrange my time for deswelling treatments), and another staffs whom I never met but answer all questions I ask after office hours (even at late night/early morning).
Extra points for EU is that I have deswelling treatments every day except Sunday. I'm not sure if it's that useful, but when you have SOOOOOOOOOO many free time everyday, it feels good to have something to go to. On Sunday when I didn't get deswelling treatments, I didn't get up until 4PM and felt so pointless. LOL.
(I may sound biased haha but of course I am because I went there after all and I'm happy)

First of all, thank you for the detailed answer and wish you the best,hope you get well soon.can i ask you what procedures did you have and the reason?also if you would be willing to share any before and after photos i would deeply appreciate it but if you don't feel comfortable enough i totally respect that.

I haven't consulted EU dental because I prefer an English speaking Doctor, but I am going to Dr. Lee for functional double jaw and genio. I am going to him because he has done maxillomandibular advancement cases and usually in Korea they set jaws back and I felt like most surgeons wouldn't do double advancement but he has done airway related cases before. As far as vline and zygoma, while I am interested he advised be about the risk for sagging and I appreciate his honesty.

I haven't heard of any botched from either and both are held in high regard here. I can't speak on behalf of EU because I feel they'd be harder for me to communicate with, I preferred being in contact with the doctor rather than consultants

I have not done FC yet, but I have consulted with Dr Lee of TFD through Kakao. Not sure if it's just me, but I feel like he recommended V-line surgery to everyone. I don't share his aesthetic but if you want a dramatic result he might be perfect for you.

He actually advised against Vline and zygoma for me because of my concern with sagging, even though I'm in my 20s sagging will eventually get here related to FC lol

is that so? glad to hear that he doesn't recommend the same procedure to everyone. I'm also concerned about sagging, but he told me that I don't have to worry since I'm young

I wonder about this too. It’s really the reason why I’m not wanting a zygomatic reduction... I’d be too worried about trying to “fix” one thing and ending up with jowls as a result lol. Potentially double-chin from mandible reduction is enough!

Got in touch with Dr Lee via Facebook Messenger and he was very to the point, but his English is good. EU Dental haven’t gotten back to me yet.

Glad to hear that Dr. Lee advised you against it in concern of sagging, maybe it's the skin texture. He told me my skin elasticity is good and it's not too thick so I don't have to worry too much about sagging. At last I didn't do surgery with him but I hope what he said about sagging for me is right. *Finger crossed*

I’ve seen your posts and am glad you got great results! Can you please tell me the best way to get in contact with EU Dental though? Tried sending an email and messaging them on WhatsApp but nothing yet. Would use Kakao, but for some reason, it won’t let me send anyone a message until they message me first I guess? I’m new to it and don’t understand it lol.

Thank you! I used Kakao talk to contact all the clinics :-? Hmmm maybe try again, in the search tab choose "Add by ID", once you added them they're in your contact and you can send a message.

Yikes, of course it works now. D’oh! Thank you lol! Hoping to get a price comparison to use with TFD’s quote and see what they say about my photos.