BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks....I think it's not very popular procedure because as we grow older, the facial volume is anyways lost & the skin becomes loose & loses its elasticity.

• 9 months later...
Can you elaborate on the 10% tax? What is that?

Last year I also went to Braun for a butterfly implant consultation (a procedure that is done by inserting butterfly-shaped silicon implants into the sunken area next to the alars to improve smile lines and flat cheeks) that only they proceed, but they were rude and pushy about me putting a deposit, so I immediately crossed them off the list. No wonder. Btw, you have a nice forehead and eyebrows! Hope you the best results!:smile:

Last year I also went to Braun for a butterfly implant consultation (a procedure that is done by inserting butterfly-shaped silicon implants into the sunken area next to the alars to improve smile lines and flat cheeks) that only they proceed, but they were rude and pushy about me putting a deposit, so I immediately crossed them off the list. No wonder. Btw, you have a nice forehead and eyebrows! Hope you the best results!:smile: