BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid to Back to Single Eyelids?

Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, if anyone has regretted getting a double eyelid surgery in general. Not because the surgery isn't great, but you feel you lost the uniqueness. I guess people who were born with strict single eyelids can relate.

And if those who did have procedure back to single eyelids, how was it like? What made you do it? Why made you change your mind? What clinic did you go to? How is the outcome now? (Any scarring? Does it look natural like before?)

Thanks!

I kind of regret my des but neither did I like my completely single eyelids. I guess what suits me best is the kind of very fine and shallow crease that has the effect of making my original single-lid eyes bigger, yet does not change my look too much. I used to have that after my first des loosened, but now after my revision des my eyes just look too big and different from before. So I am kind of stuck.. because crease removal isn't exactly what I need too..

However if you are considering crease removal, I used to research about it but couldn't find much info on such procedures. Some people or surgeons said such procedures do not exist. Even though some hospitals did claim they can do it, I have not personally met any real patients who had undergone such procedures and so I remain doubtful about it. The b/a pictures may look good on the hospital's website but I think they shouldn't be trusted 100%. Have you met anyone who had actually undergone the crease removal?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi :smile: I'm also very interested in this procedure . I was born with double eyelids but always loved mono lids. I got a ptosis correction last year to make it less high and it helped a little but it's still not the complete monolid that I'm looking for. I didn't know that surgery to remove double eyelids even existed! will did definitely be looking into that! I also heard about fillers or fat grafting to upper eyelids could make the crease less prominent .

http://www.draharonov.com/photo_gallery_upper_eyelid_fillers.html

Awesome. Have you found some doctors that you want to consult with yet? Anyone else want to chime in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi guys.. so i heard my friend hates having eyelid but he wanted to have ptosis correction. so what he did was did ptosis and bcoz u cannot not make an eyelid, the doctor actually made a new line but extremely thin that it looks like mono.. he does look like he has mono now but if u see upclose he has eyelid but its covered.. if u know what i mean..

Could you PM me about the clinic information please? I prefer natural eyes looking

Do you know what clinic he went to ? DO you have kakao?