BeautyHacker

Need to know Braun Prices

Thanks. I'm going for FC, not nose. They have a unique technique for osteotomy :smile:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. This is a first hand experience and I look korean and speak a little korean as well.. The reply was simply that its their policy to charge foreigners higher. My korean friend even called in advance, and they told him it was 1.8mil for a basic rhinoplasty. But that didn't help at all with the consultant, who simply told him, that they cannot offer foreigners that price, too bad. and started me off with 5.6k quote for a basic rhino. So i never visited the clinic again because they were racist enough to give me a 300% increase on the price. Other clinics I visited gave me much lower prices, starting at 2000 for basic rhino. The clinic is like a factory even though I like the before afters, and the doctor does not seem really trustworthy. No before after photos will be shown as well of people who have the same case as you , so you have no clue how it will turn out. The consultation is about 10-15 mins, and after that he will rush off to do a next surgery. So if i paid the price offered by the consultant, it would really be a lottery even with that rip-off amount of money. The doctor for FC is different, but the clinic policy is the same. I would be very surprised if they gave a caucasian or non-asian the korean price. Jessica, if you are willing to pay in the 12-14k range the clinic might be for you because they seem to have okay results. But for female there are many better options

Many chinese still go there, the clinic is often packed for consultation

When I went there, it was super packed with Chinese and Koreans......
It was like I was being discriminated haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
hmm well i don't know, Braun has mixed reviews, I'm still doing my research
quite a lot of clinics are good for FC actually,
you have to determine which clinic suit you the best depending on what results you want

If you have the time, no harm consulting Braun. Dr Kim has different techniques on doing zygoma and vline.

I did zygoma at Braun. Dr Kim uses T cut on zygoma which is better as it can push in the bones more compared to L cut. TLPS also uses this technique. For vline, Dr Kim uses 人 cut for genio allows to create a more defined chin and also prevents damaging of nerves around the chin area. Clinics I have consulted use T cut for genio.

Thanks for sharing :smile:
Is the T cut same as malar 3D surgery?