BeautyHacker

My Personal Experience @ DA Clinic (DAPRS)

This review is awesome. Super detailed.

I am very close to going with D.A now.

I'm transgender, and the one thing you mentioned about pointy chins is true for me also. I just want a slimmer more natural chin and jawline, without with the over-contouring I often see.

Do you think it would be ok to go alone to Korea and recover with these 3 surgeries? ( Fat Graft / V-Line / Zygoma )

I worry I wont be able to look after myself. I am going in December if anyone else has Korea on their mind.

Jen :smile:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i assume that alot of the people on this thread are interested in DA hospital
so i wanted to shared this! i saw on there snapchat that they posted a video on youtube.
Ive noticed that ID has alot of these videos and was hoping to see more of them at other hospitals...
so s pretty excited to finally see what the inside of the hospital looks like, so i thought i would share :smile:

Thanks for sharing that carlabell. I subscribe to all the Korean PS clinics I can, I didn't know DA had a channel til you posted this. ID and Wonjin put out a ton of videos, the quality varies. I hope DA can produces more videos like this where they document the whole process. I have to say one thing bothered me, the nurse drew blood with no gloves, I understand they do that in Korea but she also was touching the injection site with her bare fingers right before putting the needle in. :shocked:

Yea, guess l just need to go eith my gut feel. Thks..

I mean as long as the result is good and there

Haha yeah, I guess as long as the result is good and there are no problems. I was thinking about going to DA Plastic Surgery, Forever, or Grand. I know Grand is a lot bigger. Probably one of the biggest, but one of my girl friend says Grand has a bad rep among the locals..... Anyone else have anymore reviews about DA Plastic Surgery?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm a bit half hearted in replying positively about this though. DA is renowned for facial contouring, no doubt. But their patients are predominantly cisgender female East Asians. Even cisgender Caucasian women have problems finding a Korean surgeon who specializes in Caucasian facial bone structures. And you being transgender would make it even more challenging to find any doctor who specializes in Caucasian transgender patients. I'm sure I'm not the first one to advise this, but Thailand would be a better choice for your case. So do weigh your options carefully.

It was very big news in Thailand. She was interviewed by many TV channels and newspapers.

The victim show the screenshot of the conversation between her and the agency who brought her did surgery at DA. (This agency only bring the customer to DA I guess they get commission from them)

The agency push responsibility to DA, but DA doesn’t bother about her at all so the victim and her family went back to Korea again and sue them.