BeautyHacker

My Personal Experience @ DA Clinic (DAPRS)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGGG!!! yes at 10:24 she mentioned that another Thai woman died in the clinic with same doctor who did the surgery for her.

Right now I'm doing research like crazy because I want to go for surgery in January. DA is forever out of my list!!!
We only have one face and one life!!! Please do more research girls!!

How come I didn't hear about this in the news? DA is my first choice too! I was planning on going in January. I emailed them about a week a go and no reply, yet.
Are you going alone Tiffany? I'm currently in Thailand, but will be going back to Ireland soon. Hey if you need a travel buddy in Jan-- let me know :smile:

Oh so coincident!!! I’m planning to go there in Jan too but I haven’t decided what hospital I should go. Sigh.. Soooo difficult to make a decision.
Btw my BF will accompany me to Korea but let’s exchange our contact! Do you have Line or Kakao? We can discuss more about plastic surgery ^^

I need to get my Thai friend to translate the video. This scares me a lot. I'm planning to do zygoma next March and news like this is very off putting and discouraging. But it's good that would-be patients know about this case so they can make an informed decision whether or not to go to DA for surgery. I'm not going to DA, I'm going to View, but stuff like this can happen anywhere.

Hey Tiffany,

My LINE ID is 1988tjpj :smile:

Yes that's true it could happen anywhere. I'm now left with having to find new clinics-- although can't lie I'm still very interested in D.A. It's been a week and they haven't contacted me back.

I can't add you. User not found :confused1::doh:
I PM my ID to you ok?

Hi Oreo,
I've been reading some of your previous post on View. Did you ever post your before and after? I'm now interested in them after reading your post (s).I'm looking to do facial contouring and double eye-lid surgery.

It's BA clinic (Before&After Cllinic)performed by Dr.Junesung Kim not DA hospital.

DO NOT go to DA, it's the worst clinic ever...! This is based on my experience with them for over a year... i held myself back to give any bad/negative opinions but the facts are too much. Not only the people who work there keep changing (consultants, translators), but they also don't seem to care about the patient's well being. More to the profits and how much money they can get out of you. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH first, i really think most of the posts about DA are advertising now. I did not do much research before, only read some threads that contains "DA has no complaints" or "DA is good for facial contour and fat graft", and decided to do mine there. Seriously the worst decision of my life. Here's my background story

#

• 3 weeks later...
Do you mind if I ask which doctor in DA that made unsatisfied result on your face?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi can u please tell which clinic u been before ? Three years ago ? Might to pm me ? Let me know ?