BeautyHacker

Reputable clinics for Zygoma Reduction? -pls share results too :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually make you pay more even though they say their services are ''free''. People go alone and they work it out just fine.

That's great! I've heard of this clinic before but couldn't find any info. Do you know if they have a website ?? I can't find anything

Was the 45 degree zygoma reduced enough? I was also set on quick zygoma in the beginning, but I am leaning towards the 3d method now fearing the quick method will not reduce them enogh :/

Also, do you mind sharing more about your experience? Price, doctors, consultants, other clincs you visited? :smile:

I have come across Reon Ps during my research but I know nothing about them.
Thank you!

I was set on having my surgery done at Opera but the consultation was TERRIBLE - I decided to check out iWell and Reon instead and both consultations went quite well. The lady from Opera said I 100% must do 3D zygoma as the quick + 45 zygoma will have no effect at all (which is a complete lie lol), and that was just one of the many red flags raised throughout the entire consultation. When I visited iWell and Reon, they both stated that I should only do 3D if I'm looking for quite a dramatic effect so I decided on the quick zygoma (the sides), and 45 degree zygoma (front cheekbone area).

I went in asking for the event prices (from the app called Babitalk) so I was quoted 3m won at iWell and about 2.5m won at Reon - both of them also qualified for tax refund, or a ~10% discount when paying in cash without the tax refund. Although both consultations went great I decided on Reon as they are pretty well known for their facial contouring surgeries among locals.

The surgery was done by doctor Park who also did my DES. They took a CT scan before and after the surgery and doctor Park showed me the x-rays side by side so I could personally see how much the surgery did - although it wasn't drastic, my cheekbones did reduce in size and I'm quite satisfied with the results. They also provided 4 aftercare treatments where they used some machine to help with deswelling and also massaged my cheekbone areas.

Thank you for sharing :smile:

Wow that's an amazing price!! Do you happen to speak korean? How did you persuade them as a foreigner to give you that price? To foreigners they usually say that the event prices are only for koreans. Did you show them a photo of the event?:amazed:

Also, did you notice any sagging after the cheekbone reduction? Do you know if Reon offers dissolvable screws? And lastly, did you need a translator to communicate with the doctor and stuff, or do they offer one?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I am just getting started again on researching facial contouring and sincere experiences like yours are very very helpful :smile:
Thank you!

I actually used my Korean name and spoke in Korean throughout the entire consultation (I didn't tell them I was a foreigner until the end). For the prices, I just told them I saw their events on Babitalk so I didn't have to show them any photos.

I'm 3 weeks post op so I'm not sure yet about sagging, but I believe both Reon and iWell stated that 45 zygoma is a lot less prone to it. As for the dissolvable screws, I'm not sure :sad: Since Reon is a pretty small clinic, unfortunately they don't offer translators - they also gave me an aftercare sheet as to what I should/shouldn't be doing, how to massage properly, etc. but it was all in Korean.

Hopefully you find the right clinic, I'm glad I can help!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Soju,
I am very interested in the price quote you received from Reon and Iwell about the eye surgeries. Are you still in Korea or back to the states?

Has anyone on here have flat/low frontal cheekbones before getting zygoma reduction? I have really flat frontal cheekbones and big side cheekbones which make my face look wide and broad. I would really like to know if you have because I'm hoping that a reduction of the side cheekbones will bring balance to my face. Thank you. :smile:

omg i hav the same problem as you. maybe you could opt for lateral zygoma reduction i think. My zygomas from the side look good i dont want them reduced its only on the front side that makes my face look so wide.
idk if this helps https://gyazo.com/bfde2b97b99c7b5f65a3b7b88d4968a1
i'll consult that with the doctors to see and ill get back to you

Thank you so much! That's exactly where my cheekbones are the widest. My cheekbones make me look heavier than I am.

• 1 month later...
oh my goodness thank you so much for this!! i was going to do it at a clinic called "small face" but they were charging me an arm and a leg!! reon being popular among locals is an excellent sign. do you know of any clinic that is known for lateral canthoplasty by any chance? Thank you so much, i will probably be doing it at reon because of your review. How did you know about Reon? Im super curious!!

Did you go under GENERAL ANESTHESIA ? or the other kind? omg thank you