BeautyHacker

Asia Clinic-Thailand (They destroyed my face)

Before you read my review please understand I was not experienced when it came to doing my research and picking the right clinic/hospital.

Asia Clinic-Thailand

upload_2017-10-14_0-51-41.jpeg

Three years ago I contacted Asia clinic Thailand Via line app, and their booking staff contacted me and I talked to them and sent them my picture (They did not even bother to ask me for them).
I told them I would like my jaws and cheeks to be shaved, rhinoplasty and a lip reduction, they agreed. Not once they took my image to the doctors nor I got a statement from him.
As I arrived there I was promised transport from the Airport to the hotel and you might have guessed I did not get the transport that I have needed.
They then apologized and then all of the sudden started to push me to meet with the doctor the next day and get my surgeries the day after.
I bluntly told them no, then decided on a date to meet the doctor.
The day has come and the location of the clinic is far away from the city and it took us an hour to get there from Bangkok(Mind you they told me it was rather close).
For proof check their google map at their facebook page.

Arriving there I was shocked by the condition of the building itself.
There are two buildings, one was for the reception and 4 floors that contains offices and the doctor's examination room.
(I tried to look for google image maps of the buildings and I couldn't find any, what they display on their website is not what I saw)

We went to see the doctor.
Dr. Tanongsak Panyawirunroj
upload_2017-10-14_0-56-2.png

His spoken English is rather good but he never understood what I wanted and I had to explain it a few times and even show him pictures until he finally understood what I wanted.
We sat a date and as soon as I was done and decided on a surgery date, his staff downstairs told me that I have to pay fully because I have booked the surgery. I do not know why I found it odd...
The day of the surgery:
They did some blood tests and it was rather painful and I also found it odd that they did it on the surgery day....
And mind you they have mentioned that their nurses spoke perfect English, to my surprise they didn't know a word of English.
I walked into the surgery room, they laid me down on this small narrow cold bed that barely could fit me and strapped my arms, legs down preparing me for anesthesia, not one single person is smiling at me nor calming me down I was living in fear and shaking they were on their phone all the time.
The Anesthesia doctor came in and stuck suck a painful needle into my arm that jetted the Anesthetics. A sudden pain rushed into my arm and I started to scream and swear ''It ****ing hurts'' Before I started crying and all I can remember is swearing at the end of it before passing out.

Waking up I couldn't see anything, my face was so swollen that I couldn't open my eyes and the most ridiculous thing happened the nursing staff spoke to me in Thai, I could not understand what they wanted to say, when I was in pain I had to painfully force my eyes open to type into google translate to say that ''I am in pain'' they still didn't understand and I was left in my room, I had to struggle by myself.

At night time when I should be resting two or more nurses would come into my private room (That I paid for) and talked loudly and would try on my clothing adding to that my neck rest. I had to kick them out a few times.

On the third day, I left the clinic, and I didn't have aftercare nor meds just another appointment for checkups, my face was still swollen with stitches inside my mouth, around my nostrils and on my lips, I was in a lot of pain.
On the day of the checkup he bluntly told me I looked good and that I should remove the stitches in my country..And so I did and the doctors over there told me that ''The stitches are terrible and they were hard to get out''
My face stayed swollen for 6 months because of the jaws shaving and cheekbone shaving..as the swelling went down I was left with a very saggy face and a crooked nose at the tip with the white nose cartilage sticking out, adding to that my lips became a huge frown that ended sagging as well. I look old and unattractive.
Adding to that I payed 20,000 dollars.

I recommend no one to go to any plastic surgery in Thailand because honest to god they are liars and thieves.
Yes I was young and I made a mistake and I don't want anyone to make the mistakes I have made.
I am willing to show images with people I can trust via twitter.
But please if you consider going to Thailand please don't.

I am willing to share before and after images only if we have talked and I can trust you. I want everyone to be aware of this clinic and others in Thailand

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber I am so sorry that happened to you! Reading your story, especially the anesthesia part seriously gave me goosebumps like I was reading a creepypasta story.

I will be praying you get everything you deserve and more from Korea! Please keep us posted! I had facial surgery done in Korea and I am loving the results so far! If you have any questions about Korea please ask me, no body should have to go through what you went through.

Amber, i am truly sorry to read what you had gone through.. I hope you will find your good revision surgeon next time in Korea and be pretty, more importantly, happy again.
I have never done any procedures in Thai nor did i ever planned to, and your experience add up to it, thank you for sharing us your story!

I was 20 years old I didn't know better and everyone kept telling me it's a good clinic even locals only because yo Doctor spoke "English" I didn't know it was seen as that..never again.

Thank you dear
I'll make an IG account or share it in a different topic ^_^

So sorry this happened to you. Is there any way to report them to Thailand medical board? I thought you chose them because their price was much lower than anyone else, but for $20k it seems like you could have done it in Korea originally?

Good luck on your revisions next month and please document your experience here so we know how you're doing. :smile:

Speaking about the price they added more to it because of the "surgical tools"
This is why I don't recommend anyone to have any sort of surgeries in Thailand.