BeautyHacker

Anyone had hairline surgery? & Experiences At Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair?

Hi everyone! One of the procedures I've been planning to get was hairline lowering/reshaping to make my forehead smaller. Has anyone gotten this procedure? If so where? How was your experience? The cost if I may ask? I've been researching this topic for a while but it doesn't seem to be too popular so it's a bit difficult to find many peoples' experiences.

Here's some of the clinics I chose. I made sure that specialized in hair and/or female hairlines exclusively. Has anyone had any experience with the following clinics?

Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair

Consulted at mojelim and yoon before. Still deciding. Mojelim is big and the brow embroidery section was super duper packed. Waiting time was very bad. Famous apparently and highest quote. They recommend FUT for ladies.

Yoon is smaller, more intimate and less people - appointments were more efficient but less flexible (difficult to change once u make one). Had a better feeling with yoon but less keen on FUE which seems to be their specialty. still deciding and will check out jp hair.

which have you checked out ?

How so? I chose to go to a Korean doctor instead because I like their aesthetic and ideals more than that of the US/CAN. Also, the prices are cheaper than Western prices I've heard.

Highest quote D: How much do you think it'd be?
I haven't gone to any consultations yet but I looked at several clinics like the ones listed and Dana Plastic Surgery too. I haven't checked out JP yet

I had mines done in korea at tl . I had all my sensations on my scalp and forehead. I do have a big scar that I plan on removing in the future. I felt zero pain from that area after surgery . No hair loss or shedding.
I used mederma to lighten up the scar, which helped but it's still there

2500-2800 FUT is maybe 5-6m won thereabouts? Didn't bargain and its definitely cheaper than in the west but its higher than others like yoon / jp / dana I believe? Inewhair is supposedly expensive & premium and maybe they only do FUE, no harm to check them out. I want someone who performs female hairline day in day out too since aesthetics are soooo different.

Oh yea, I saw Dana on soyoung and intend to check them out as well.

2500-2800 FUT is maybe 5-6m won thereabouts? Didn't bargain and its definitely cheaper than in the west but its higher than others like yoon / jp / dana I believe? Inewhair is supposedly expensive & premium and maybe they only do FUE, no harm to check them out. I want someone who performs female hairline day in day out too since aesthetics are soooo different.

Oh yea, I saw Dana on soyoung and intend to check them out as well.

What do you think is better for hairline lowering? FUE or FUT, tbh I'm still confused on which I should go for.

I think if your are in USA or Canada, you should do hair transplant there. Top Canadian doctors are Rahal and Hassan&Wong. They have been doing transplant for ages and get patients from all over the world. Hair transplant recovery is very sensitive. You can't touch the grafted area for 3-4 days and grafts are only secure after 14 days. You can't wear hats during that time, can't go under direct sunlight for 2 weeks to avoid scarring the grafted area.

FUT will leave a scar on back of your head, usually have better results minus the scar.(Cheaper and faster). Recovery is harder. Hard to sleep on your back for 3-4 days.
FUE: Donor area (back of the head) will be shaved. may result in permanent shock loss in donor area. Expensive and takes long as each graft have to be extracted individually.Faster recovery.

@Lavender+, when are you planning to have HT done? I, too , have been searching for Seoul HT reviews but it seems like since this procedure, just like facelifts, is more common amongst older people who would rather not let the whole world know they had one.
I plan to have FUT and some fat grafting to forehead done by March. Seems there is no one clinic that can do both although MVP said they do HT now.

Also looking for skin clinics to remove dark spots and improve skin texture. Any recommendations are most welcome. This is going to be one very expensive vacation. Sigh, it's expensive to grow old in style.

If anyone wants to join me in March, DM me please.

@krod, are you happy with the new hairline? Did you mean to say the donor scar on the back of your head from FUT?
Did you do a review and can you post the link or DM me ?

I had hairline lowering. Not transplant. There is a scar on the top of my forehead, where the surgeon cut