BeautyHacker

The clinics that has 0 medical accidents for bone contouring?

Hey guys!

I've been thinking of getting my zygoma done for a while now....
And it's very important for me to know the clinics that have 0 medical accidents for anesthesia..
I kinda don't want to ask your black lists but if you guys know any good clinics that have no medical accidents!

Please share with me..

Thank you! :biggrin:

Any sagging noticable? Or other side effects? Also did you have it with dr Choi or dr Kim?
Thanks!

Oh.. So pretty much since they were founded.. Thanks!

Thanks for the straightforward answer!! Definitely the ones I should avoid...

I didn't know that.. Thanks for sharing!

I have a friend who did zygoma reduction at TL a few years ago, but the bones were not attached properly so one side of her cheekbone fell and she had to do a revision at another clinic by cutting her scalp. 0 death doesn't mean 0 accidents

Just want to mention, I watched a chinese show where they discussed korea PS and legal definitions. Medical accidents are very loosely defined and surgery failure (or medical accidents) reasons are listed as death, inflammation (infection) and psychological trauma the last of which is subjective.

Even if patients suffer aesthetic or functional failure, the surgery considered "successful" and you basically waive your rights with the forms you sign. The chinese show lawyer even quipped this is ironic considering the basis of cosmetic surgery is to look better than before and the doctors owe that duty of care to the patient to look no worse than before. Revision or compensation guarantees... despite all promises... are ultimately up to the discretion of the clinic.

So buyer beware and don't take this too lightly. Choose wisely and remember the risk vs reward you are undertaking with cosmetic surgery in Korea.

(Afore mentioned show in mandarin and probably also a PR stunt since the soyoung CEO took part. I do believe the legal aspects are quite true and it is definitely a scary moment when you read the forms you sign before surgery. )
Watch it here:

Was this a quick zygoma procedure?

• 4 months later...
Great video. Better not to have vline unless you are very sure of the risks.

• 8 months later...