BeautyHacker

Facial contouring surgery experience (zygoma+jaw+chin) in Gangnam, Korea

I had a facial contouring surgery (zygoma reduction, long curved jaw reduction, chin/sliding genioplasty) 2 months ago. The purpose of surgery was to achieve V-line and I'm happy with the result and thought that I should share my experience here. I owe purseforum :smile:

I'm a girl from Thailand and works as a professional model (having photo shoots) and a event/show mc. When my friends found out about my surgery plan, they were super surprised and told me that I don't need it and pretty enough without surgeries XD But, because of my occupation, I do care a lot about my appearance. I know that there is no standard of beauty but I love v-shaped face and personally I think that the slimmer pointy face shows greats in photos. So what I can do? I did some research online, read reviews here and flew to Gangnam. I contacted few clinic for quotes but they were over my budget and only Opera gave me the quote that I could afford also I got a recommendation from the girl who took a surgery there (I met her in purseforum)

My chin was long and bit protruded but now it's small and pointy. The square jaw angle reduced and has beautiful jawline from jaw to chin. Zygoma was not my big concern but also corrected to be in more balanced portion of face(to fix the asymmetry, my right cheek was little big bigger...). It's been 2 months, I still have swelling but my face became slimmer and more V-shaped like Korean celeb's. I feel so lucky that the surgery went safe and satisfying. I have more confidence when I do photo shoots or run a show. One more step forward on my career goals!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I liked all the comments above :smile:
Thanks you for the compliments :heart:
I've living a busy life after going back to my country and haven't checked my thread but hope you all know that I'm not having any complication/side effect or sagging either. (my skin rejuvenated and recovered after the operation! Glad that I took it in my twenties ) It is 6 months post-op; all nerves are back and there is no difficulty opening my mouth so...I'm perfectly fine and more pretty.
Here is the recent photo and before photo. I know I look much younger after the pc :heart::biggrin::heart:

Oh my gosh you look amazing!!

• 3 weeks later...
This is good before/after. Thank you for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...