BeautyHacker

My transformation with Banobagi

Hi everyone! 2 years ago I got facial contouring done in Seoul at banobagi plastic surgery. Take a look at my preoperative photos below. I think it was goose-egg shaped and I always wanted it to become smaller
(before)
01. No1 Before.jpg

And these are my most current photos where you can see how facial lines became more defined and my face now looks much more beautiful
(after)
02. No1 After.jpg

(one more after)
03. No1 After.jpg

The rehabilitation wasn’t difficult at all. I spent 3 weeks in Seoul and in order to get rid of swelling faster I had to walk a lot, so I visited for several times Dongdaemun, Myeong dong and Gangnam – most important places for girls lol.
The overall time spent on full rehabilitation was about 6 months and the only difficult part for me was to follow the diet, as I like to eat :smile: so I exercise my mouth a lot to get better faster and a month and a half later I already could eat whatever I wanted lol.
A month after I returned to my daily activities, went to work, met friends and did everything around the house. It was banned to drink and smoke for 1 month and I decided to limit myself the second month as well in order to escape any complications, so it was just an advantage as I also could gave up with cigarettes :smile: During 2 months after the operation my face was swollen a bit more than usual in the morning, so I also started running before going to work.
No one can see even a sign of a proceeded surgery as everything looks very natural and I like my results. Now a have a face I always dreamt about :smile:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy for your results, you look gorgeous and I also can’t see any scars, perfect work! I’m interested in v-line but all I did for now is just looked through before and after in google search. I don’t have any experience with plastic surgery so far and had no idea about rehabilitation and operation, so thanks for sharing. Very informative.

Glad it was helpful for you :smile: btw you mentioned scars, I don’t have any on my face. All are inside of my mouth, about 4cm from the right on the upper and lower gum and the same on the opposite side.

oh I didn’t know that, but how could you eat? And I think it was rather difficult to open your mouth for cleaning your teeth?

I remember you from banobagi, I also proceeded facial contouring there almost the same time, but not sure whether you’ve seen me :smile: I’m glad you’re satisfied with your results, Dr.Oh always strives to a natural look

That’s why I told that the diet part was the most difficult as I’m kind of an eater lol. You’ll have to follow a special diet with only liquid-like and very soft food the first month and you won’t be able to clean your teeth at least until you can normally open your mouth. But you’ll have to take a proper oral care in order to escape any infection. I rinsed my mouth every 2-3 hours the first 3 days and then every 5-6 hours the first 2 weeks and later I rinsed every time I ate something and even after drinking and continued doing it for 2 months.

Thanks a lot :smile: can you post your photos as well please?

Thank you. Actually, I got multiple surgeries. My eyes and nose were done by Dr.Lee and facial contouring by Dr.Oh