BeautyHacker

ZYGOMA reduction sagging w/photos

This is something totally different. No offense but there was a girl who had that done at some clinic called "idea". To be honest with you, she looks he same to me after going through such a invasive surgery.

Coronal incision involves cutting across the scalp then peeling the face forward in order to expose the cheekbones. It's easier for the surgeon to view and reconstruct properly. Then if bone graft is needed, in my case, I would need a donor graft from my skull in order to build my cheekbones back out--so my face doesn't look elongated.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, your are not the only one. I have had my surgery and now I ended up having saggy cheeks. I wish I have never done that bloody surgery :sad: Guys, really think twice before you do it. Zygoma reduction is not for everyone. I already had fat cheeks and now they are sagging. I ve been thinking about getting non-absorbable threads but kinda scared for the long-term effect bcs usually threadlift are for ppl in their late 30s and I am not even 30 yet...

• 6 months later...
Hi, I’m considering for a very long time to get jaw surgery and zygomatic reduction due to my square face. I even went to ID and paid a deposit. Now I’m worried after I heard these sagging skin issue. Is it obvious? Can anyone send me their pic before and after? (You can filter your eyes)
Thank you so much. Please advice me because I don’t wanna regret or need to have another surgery after and after. It’s very hard for me to save such substantial amount. ID quoted me for 1890000 won for zygoma reduction, Jaw surgery (V-line) + aculift. I am scared. ID seems promising, but I thought of going to Dr Oh in banobagi after hearing a lot of bad reviews about ID.
My email is [email protected]

Hi. i would recommend Dr. Lee from the Face Dental. He is a maxillofacial surgeon & has good reviews & reasonable prices. Avoid, avoid ID,

Id is horrible
They botch most of their patient
Please cancel all