BeautyHacker

My Zygoma Reduction Experience

What is the behind the ear incision? Can this method be used for revision surgery?

Would really appreciate if there's a illustration of this incision. Thank you

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Any thoughts on NAMU's method of quick zygoma? From the description it sounds like they reduce it from where the tissues don't attach to the bone, and from there, there would be no sagging?

How much did they reduce them for you to experience sagging?
Im currently debating whether or not I want to do this. In my case it would only be a slight reduction... dont know if it's worth taking the risk for a slight change :sad:

I don't have an exact number but it wasn't significant. For what its worth, my left side is totally fine, its just my right side thats sagging.

I think it’s quite common and sagging varies on the type of skin texture, your face size (example if you are overweight or underweight etc), age factors etc.....

I just had my zygoma done too. Right now it’s still puffy so waiting to see how it goes. My surgeon has also told me that it’s hard to tell right now if sagging will occurs but best is to wait for at least 6 months for the swell to go down.

But definitely will head back next year for acculift or lifting is required. For the sake of beauty!

• 3 months later...
Hi @lemmiknox , do you mind sharing where you got your zygoma reduction done? I want to get zygoma reduction but I’m still researching the risks, especially sagging.