BeautyHacker

Facial fat graft performed at View!

I had originally planned to go to View for full facial fat graft and mandible jaw reduction, but decided to just do fat grafting after having met with Dr Yun. He told me that cutting my jaw bone would make a small difference from the side, but my face would still look the same from the front view. I appreciated that he was honest so that I wouldn't go through a procedure that wouldn't make a big difference in my case. I had the full face fat graft surgery with PRP performed 5 days ago with Dr Lee. I still have some slight bruising around the eyes and of course my thighs, but otherwise healing well! I'm really happy with the results so far and I'm hoping I can keep as much fat from dissolving as possible. Lol, trying to increase my food intake. I read online it's good to have a high protein diet (avocados, fatty fish, eggs, almonds). Yesterday though I had Mcdonalds and Pizza :smile: Overall I'm happy with my choice of View. The English speaking consultants and staff were sweet and always quick to reply to my questions. They basically made the whole process a lot easier and more comfortable, which was a relief, especially as a foreigner flying to a country where you don't speak the language.

PS. Photos are from before fat graft and several hours after the fat graft was performed.

ohhh did you get anything done with view? I'm going for my consultation next week and just curious

Same! Like there are things I want to do but they told me upfront like I don’t require it. It’s like, they are not doing for the sake of doing it. They do care for us as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Could you pleaseee give us an update. Would you still recommend this procedure? I am looking into it but scared to death! Thank you you in advance!