BeautyHacker

Do not get Jawangle Reduction. It does not look right.

So, I got v-line surgery done 6 months ago, and I regret, specifically the part where they remove the angle from your jawline so it's just a straight, smooth line. Additionally, I now have saggy jowels, too. So, please do not get jaw reduction unless you absolutely need it and have an enormous jaw width. When they remove the angle from your jaw, It does not look natural at all. I am considering getting jaw implants to correct it. Jaw width reduction is OK if absolutely necessary, but please don't change the angle of your jaw like I did. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures that these plastic surgeons post on-line. In reality, they do not look natural at all. Just thought I'd post about my experience to warn you guys. PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE DOING IT, UNLIKE ME. Thanks

You have V-line surgery, I don’t think V-line is meant for everyone. Although having a pointy chin is considered attractive, that doesn’t mean anyone who slaps on a pointy chin automatically becomes attractive.

With that being said, I recently had jaw shaving and chin shaving done, I don’t think a V line works for my face so I never bothered with pointy chin since I am a guy. I believe having proportional and balanced features is key. So yes V-line will work for one person but may not work for the guy down the street. All procedures should have computer simulations done first for realistic results.

LMFAOOOOO I know what you mean, omg. I did NOT notice it looked so unnatural or thought it wasn't such a big deal until I got it myself. I understand you perfectly fine and now I want a small angled jaw not a smooth line because it looks so weird and was planning to get like a small implant only for the jaw or fillers. Thanks for the post

Do you mean like this?

Have you considered getting a buccal fat removal to get rid of your jowls? I think that and neck lipo/neck lift would benefit you greatly.

buccal fat removal does not help with sagging jowls by the way.

Usually saggy jowls depend on the skin, age, weight, and amount of bone shaved.

This can be fixed by doing acculift. I have my zygoma, genio and mandible done. The surgeon was honest enough to mention that he feel that I won’t have any sagginess due to my age, weight (I am very skinny) and skin type.

But he said that to wait for 6-8 months to see. If required, he will do acculift for me.

I had another friend who did the same thing with me, but she is required to do acculift during the FC surgery because the surgeon feels that she will have sagginess. Now her v line is looking good.

I am really sorry to hear that you experience this but I truly believe it can be fixed and you will be better.

Do you mind sharing who your surgeon was and where at? How far along are you post-op for your face contouring?