BeautyHacker

Nose job with no implant (osteotomy) Clinic Recs and Price!

Hello. I am traveling to Korea from March 8-22. I currently have reservations at GNG and UVOM. I am thinking about F2F consulting MVP and Item. I have a very close native Korean friend who I will be with a majority of the time, and i'm going to see if she will come to consultations with me.

I am a Cuban-American wanting to get a nose job. Ive never had any surgery, and am so scared I will hate my results, or die (which is normal) but I have wanted a nose job for a long time. I currently have a high bridge, with a very small bump. I want to have my nose shaved down, and shaped, similar to Kate Middleton, and have my tip lifted. I do not want an implant, because I do not need it, and was not even informed that I didn't need it until a clinic told me. I am a preschool teacher, and student, so I want a good price, and good results. (PM me for pics of my face)

GNG- I contacted GNG who quoted me 5.5 Mil KRW. I asked since I am not getting an implant, would the price change because they said they might be able to change the price. They came back and said doctor said no. They also wanted me to put down a 1,000,000 KRW deposit even though I said I wasn't sure what clinic I go to. I made consultation anyway to see if F2F is any different.

MVP- Quoted me 2.3KRW-3.0 KRW. This seemed very low, and after research, I saw people have died there. If anyone has info on this, let me know. They seem reliable, but this made me scared.

ITEM- quoted 3.4-4.0 KRW. said implant would smooth out nose, but email was very impersonal. I don't want to have implant pushed on me

UVOM- This is my top choice. After lurking on here, I saw they are small/medium clinic who doesn't excessively market to foreigners. The consultant has been an absolute angel. I contact her every single day, and she gives me advice, answers all my questions, and has been so helpful pertaining to my nose. THIS is the clinic who told me I do not need an implant, which I was so thankful for, because I do not want an implant just in case something goes wrong. They quoted me 6.5 KRW, but current promo is 50% off, prices may change after looking at my nose, and they are open to negotiating. She only mentioned a deposit because of the discount, since I was a bit worried about this being the highest price. I have heard great things about them, and I was happy they use sleep sedation instead of general anesthesia. They told me march is not busy for surgery, so it shouldn't be an issue getting surgery date after consultation.

I actually would prefer a smaller clinic. I am very scared of the factory clinics you hear so much about. The consultation, and advice they’ve given me gave me a very good feelings, and they’ve been helpful with all my questions. It was very personal, and replies were very quick. They were very knowledgeable about what I wanted what I would need done, and what I wouldn’t need done.

GNG being the most popular of the three was my choice because of the ENT aspect of it. I’ve heard good things about their rhinoplasty, but I am a little unsettled how they kind of pushed me to put a deposit down, then when I said I wasn’t, went on to say well the doctor you want might be booked so you should give us the deposit anyway. Seemed strange.

Item was another one I heard good things about, and I thought well why not! There didn’t seem to be anything online that scared me away. Their responses were quick too.

Of the two, item and GNG have more foreigners going there, but they also market to foreigners heavily. I took this into consideration.

I have not consulted with those two! I will contact Hanabi. I heard view is very expensive, so I didn’t look into them. I’m on a budget. Do you think they’ll negotiate pricing?

I know this was addressed to someone else, but View was one of the clinics I more recently talked with and they negotiated pricing with me.

Yes! They always give a general quote then negotiate. Usually online you can do a soft negotiator then after F2F, you can do another negotiation

How much were they willing to drop the pricing? I have heard view quoting 7,000,000 KRW, which is entirely out of my budget. I will be going in March, and since it is slow I am hoping I can get a better deal.

This is so hard to figure out. I have heard mixed reviews about Opera, but am not considering due to some rave reviews. I think I will talk to view, opera, and hanabi. I heard hanabi is hit or miss, which makes me nervous.

Hi again. What I was quoted for was different, but they discounted almost $1,000. But I didn’t really push it too much, so I don’t know if further discount would have been possible.

Hey Rachelanned,
Im going to Seoul at the end of Feb and actually booked with Uvom as well! I agree with you that the consultant is so nice and she actually suggested that I don’t need an implant if I want a natural look, because my bridge is not too low for an Asian.. She quoted me 4.5 mil for osteotomy, hump reduction, tip lengthening and alar reduction after the discount, which is a really good price. If you want, you can message me and we can exchange Kakao ID :smile:

I reached out to them and they were helpful, but still the most expensive out of the bunch. Im going to schedule a f2f soon, hoping I can bring it down even more because of the slow season

WOW! that is a great price!!! especially for all of that. I will pm you.

Yeah, I chose Opera over View because their prices were much better. Hopefully they will give you a great price!