BeautyHacker

Brutally Honest V-Line Review with *** X-Rays ***

— 1 month post op —

At this point, i could eat and talk without strangers thinking that i had something done. However, my friends could tell the difference because my facacial muscles look tighter and i can’t smile as wide.

I could open my mouth 2.5 finger length but it hurts to do so.

My swelling has gone down but you can see a weird indent on my right jawline due to my chin filler i had from 2 years ago (which i am thinking about removing when i go to Korea next time)

• 4 weeks later...
- 3 month post op -

I really witnessed swelling go down a lot this month. My friends and family all thought i lost weight hehe My jaw looks very natural and has a feminimine curve. The surgery was totally worth it.

For someone who deswells slowly like me, the majority of the swelling will go down during the 2-6 month period post op. Don’t panic if you have a large pancake face post op. Plastic Surgery is a long journey.

I have 0 nerve damage, 0 facial pain, 0 muscle imbalance... i am really satisfied with my surgery... however i am thinking about getting zygoma with Dr Lee again in a couple years but i hope he doesn’t raise the price since he is getting so popular

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for sharing your experience~ TFD is my top choice for FC so it’s very reassuring to see a good review.
May I ask if you negotiated prices directly with dr Lee or the consultant?

• 2 months later...
I had Dr Lee for the Kakao consultation.

Woohoooo! Congrats on your successful surgery and smooth recovery. Glad that you love your results so far.. I will be considering FC in the near future and am still looking around on different clinics' reviews.. so thank you for this helpful and detailed review! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing.
I was wondering if your masseter is still small. You had Botox too so Botox should stop working soon. If your jaw is still small after 6 months then that means the radiofrequency that was used to cut the nerve from your muscle worked. I used radio frequency to treat my masseter before but it didn’t work. I did it at Grand. Some clinics use this laser technique to try to reduce the jaw muscle permanently. However many clinics does not use this method because it is not proven to work and is unpredictable which means they cannot tell you if it will work or how much would be reduced. I read about few researches done and the laser worked but overall it is not a proven method. Thus, many clinics just recommend Botox and doesn’t use laser. They can also cut the muscle off too but this method is also not really supported by most doctors. It can look lumpy, maybe a dent, and of course more complications than botox. It would be nice to have a permanent procedure for masseter reduction.