BeautyHacker

Has anyone heard of Misooda? ;-;

I recently found their website and they assist people with getting plastic surgery done.
I was interested in getting liposuction done so I contacted them using their contact info and applying for the modeling program.
Surprisingly, Miu (from Misooda) contacted me very promptly. I told her what I wanted and she gave me different price quotes from different clinics. And she also gave me good reviews about the clinics I originally wanted to go to. Thank god for her!! She was able to find me a clinic I felt comfortable in. The Plan Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics!
I am excited because she was able to get me a really affordable deal.
Anyone who is looking for some assistance, totally check out MIsooda :biggrin: I really feel confident about my choice as well.

Yasss girl! Definitely recommend Misooda. I had my surgery in Korea through Misooda a lil over 2 weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. They were there with me every step of the way which is especially important for me because it was my first time in Korea and I don't speak a lick of Korean. They helped me coordinate everything from transportation to and from the clinic for my follow up appointments to purchasing food for my housemate after her surgery.

Misooda helped me to negotiate the prices. I have never met anyone from Misooda before. Everything was done via texting.
Hence I was surprised that someone mentioned that Misooda helped them to arrange transportation as well as purchasing food.

Misooda is just an agency which helped us to negotiate the prices.
Misooda manage to help me negotiate for a better price as compared to when I emailed the clinic directly.

thats how far your brain will go.
you need to let them know you will go without an agent.
then they will tell you

That is very rude of you. You should apologise to me for your rudeness.
I emailed 365mc and asked them for a pricing. 365mc quoted me a price.
Later, I saw Misooda's ad and I emailed 365mc again asking them if they can match the price to what Misooda has quoted. 365mc said they were unable to. Hence I got in touch with Misooda and Misooda managed to let me pay what was advertised in their ad.

I think they are models and special cases without translator help? Cos I see model posts on their Instagram at times and I suppose there should be a consultant / rep present right ?

Yea my friend went with Misooda for a clinic named Pretty Body and TL , they also got better prices from Misooda too!! No consultant was there though as they did mention that the clinic will provide all translations and services. From my understanding, Misooda consultant assists in clinics without English translators or perhaps there's a minimum spending required?

i 100% recommend misooda.
I came last year to try to do ps and got quoted alot more vs the price misooda negotiated for me :3

They helped me get into contact with a clinic who doesnt have any english marketing / english consultants and helped me get the price and oversee the whole process.

365mc has an English translator though.
As I mentioned in my thread, I have no idea what was the arrangement between Misooda and 365mc as Misooda can quote me a lower price and 365mc could not.
However, its always better for us to ask for a price from the respective clinics directly and then compare against Misooda.

May I ask which clinic did you go for? :3