BeautyHacker

Has anyone heard of Misooda? ;-;

I am glad you had a good experience! This makes me more confident in my choice. I also used Misooda to get a deal at the clinic I like. I am going for surgery next week. They negotiated a good price for my procedures, and are going to meet me on the day of my consultation to make sure things go smoothly, which is nice as I am an anxious person haha.

I wanted to try Mool bang wool , i saw a review for them on purse forum but couldnt find any information online to contact them.
I saw dr lee for motiva breast implants, i think hes from another clinic M clinic/mega clinic and he opened this clinic on his own.

Its definitely different from my case when I consulted directly with 365mc.
But its definitely no harm to go to the respective clinics and asked them to match the prices that Misooda quoted from their ads. Hopefully the rest will get a better deal out of it! :smile:

I know the in house consultants do get their share of incentives anyway. We just don't know the exact details because every clinic is an individual company that works independently. But everyone has their own preferences on the services received and their own budget. Some agencies work well for others while some just prefer on their own .

Personally for myself, I didn't feel comfortable consulting by myself as I know a lot of times clinics aren't as transparent with their prices to foreigners. I knew someone who used Misooda and was able to get a pretty affordable quote so I decided to try. The quote that I received was within my budget as compared to quotes I received from dfk or other third party services so I decided to go with them.

This is right. They don't generally provide services to their clients but some clinics do require people from Misooda to show up for consults which I guess was my case. The point I was trying to make is that they really care for their clients.

• 2 weeks later...
I also recommend Misooda! They were really helpful and managed to get me a reasonable quote on both my eyelid surgery, mole removal and laser toning. I did try to reach out to the clinic beforehand but they just told me to call them, which is a bit out of my comfort zone. So I'm really glad that misooda could deal with that for me, while still getting a good price.

• 3 weeks later...
I recommend Misooda, I traveled to Korea from London and had Two Jaw Surgery in Seoul on December 21st. Misooda will discuss with you your requirements and any concerns, they'll find you the appropriate clinic and get you a good price as they benefit from getting quotes from multiple clinics.
If your worried about the legitimacy of Misooda and the clinics they recommend, get in touch with one of their agents and they'll provide links to government websites listing them as authentic businesses and as certified medical practitioners.