BeautyHacker

Other websites that I can get more info?

Hi guys! I just joined here to get information about surgeries, but except here, where you guys get information about many clinics and treatments?
I want to find more but I have no idea where I can get info. Any application, websites...ect
Please share your experience!

Thank you and have a nice day:smile:

Do you have KakaoTalk? I’m in Korea right now and getting my surgeries done tmr. KakaoTalk chatrooms are a wealth of information.

Other than what was already suggested, it seems like you can also get opinions from consultants from different clinics. Of course consultants' knowledge and honesty will vary but it would be a good tactic asking why they suggest xyz if you have a photo of your **realistic ideal compared to yours, but also confidently have an idea formed yourself and not to be sweet talked into changing entirely if that makes sense? Like I was suggested to get bridgework done when I only asked about tiplasty and alar reduction, then they replied that my hump (very VERY minor btw, I'm surprised I haven't noticed it myself my entire life living but she was able to spot it from photos I had to take of myself for price quotes) is pretty much dismissible and is not needed for the result I wanted. Basically gathering a consensus of what needs to be done for what you hope to achieve may help in making an informed decision!

• 2 months later...