BeautyHacker

Rib Tip Plasty

Hey all,
I've been a lurker for quite some time but finally made an account!

So, I'm super interested in getting my tip done and JUST my tip. I had my f2f and was super set on a date but then started to do extensive research. The biggest issue, of course, is the warping over years that many have talked about. For those who have experienced this: how long after your surgery did you start noticing warping? Also, how "intense" is this warping? Many talk about it but don't talk about how severe it is. Are you, say, afraid to expose your nose in public?

I also would love to hear about those of you who have had this done but haven't faced any sort of warping (and how long ago you got it done). Those who haven't faced warping never say anything so I feel like we only hear about the bad? Maybe? lol

Something else I've read about is the practice that rib rhino should only be used as a last resort. As in, for revisions and such but NEVER a first surgery. Why is this?

The place I'm considering is O&Young with Lee. Has anyone heard anything about the establishment or the doctor?

Many thanks for the help in advance.

Best

I'd also like to know why ribplasty should not be for primary rhino. My main reason for not wanting to do a silicone implant is because there's a risk of infection and to counteract that, why not use autologous cartilage? The only downside I've been seeing if that there's severe pain post-op while in recovery?

I'm inferring from all these posts that it's because it's harder for revisions because it absorbs? But, I'd like a confirmation from someone who has more knowledge.