BeautyHacker

Male reduction rhinoplasty

Your results look great! View seems more expensive than other clinics so I didn’t book a consultation with them but their results all seem to be good. Were you able to get any discount?

That's a nice nose! Looks very natural! Could you pm me the price?
p.s. I love your curly hair! :biggrin:

Dang Koreans really know what their doing! Results look awesome bro. I need a plan a trip there soon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It seems like they ask all their patients to write reviews in return for a discount. This guy posted his results in our KK chats AND I saw him on Reddit too. He just popped up out of the blue, no prior interaction and no future interaction either. There's View profiles everywhere on PF shilling for them too, commenting on every thread recommending View.

Thanks for calling this out. That's quite disapointing but this is the reality for some s korea plastic surgery business

YES. This guys's final photos have been up on View's website for months. What the ****.
@honeymilktea
@littleboots824

https://www.viewplasticsurgery.com/project/rhinoplasty-cocasiane-nose-reduction-lateral-osteotomy-nose-tip-reduction-nostril-reduction-1-week-post-operation/

I really liked View but they are starting to become so obvious with their marketing and fake accounts. Maybe this guy really did have good results at View, but to me, this is clearly the clinic, and not him, writing this post

Never mind guys. This review is real... he just messaged me privately in kakao. MY BAD @Dominic4774 !!