BeautyHacker

Banobagi or Braun

Hi guys I need some help. I’m going back to korea for a revisional non incision eyelid. I originally had it done at banobagi and one has come undone but they have been so unhelpful that I don’t know what to do and have heard Braun are good. Anyone have experyfrom Braun?

I heard that the result of Braun doesn't look natural.
My sister got the same surgery in Sep this year in faceline clinic and she was very pleased with the result. So if you dont mind, I would like to recommend them because its known that all staff carried out the procedure that made patients at ease and also they were very kind.

I have the same issue with Banobagi. I had my nose and eyes done at Banobagi in late November 2016. I noticed straightaway there was a problem with my nose as I felt a lot of pressure and told Dr and he said it will go away. Before surgery, I had 2 consultations with Dr and told him I wanted my nose soft after surgery, and he reassured me it will. I notified them after 1 year of waiting for it to get soft that my nose is till very hard and there is a lot of pressure near the nose tip, ever since post op. I waited for another year for it to get soft and finally decided I can’t stand it anymore and will return for revision for a softer nose, only for them to reply that warranty is only 1 year which I was not notified. It’s also my fault not reading the contract before signing it on the day of surgery. Yet, the contract does say if any issues arise within 1 year, they can do revision once free of charge at a suitable time. My issue clearly arised within the first year and now is a suitable time for me to do revision. Had they told me that warranty was only 1 year I would have went last year when I told them about my issue. Now they’re just not taking responsibility and told me if I wanted a soft nose like natural people I shouldn’t have had my nose done. Like I went with it because Dr reassured me it will be soft and promised for a free revision. Had he not done so I wouldn’t have had my nose done. Now if I want them to fix the hardness and the uncomfortableness, I have to pay them which doesn’t make sense at all. I’m already paying for my flight tickets just to go to Korea for them to fix the issue which shouldn’t have existed. Very disappointed. Not to mention one side of my eyelids feel very heavy.

• 1 month later...
Which doctor did your surgery?

Tbh, I don’t think it’s a good idea to go back to the same clinic that you went and got it done previously if it didn’t work the 1st time. There’s a girl that said she got her whole face done at Jewelry and the only thing she thinks they did great was her eyes, but that’s pretty much it.