BeautyHacker

Experience with April31 and View Clinic

i wanted to share my honest review with everyone since i realized that on Purseforum it can be really difficult differentiating between an honest review and a fake review since apparently there are a lot of trolls who give fake reviews to promote their clinic or discredit their competitors clinics. I think a good indication to tell if a post is legit is by checking the date the account was made and when the threat was created. PERSONAL OPINION.

I ended up doing my revision rhinoplasty at April 31 and i couldn't be happier. The consultant that was assigned to me was Claire and I am actually so grateful that she ended up being my consultant throughout my entire process rather than the other male. I think his name is Henry. i interacted with him for like 5 minutes during the initial consultation and honestly, such a bad vibe right away. Super judgemental, not friendly at all, i tried to talk to him but he always seemed like in such a bad mood. I dont know what was up his ass but it was such a turn off, it really made me want to not even consider April31 at all. Claire on the other hand was so attentive, answered all of my questions in detail, never once gave me false information or information that she thought would make me happy but instead always gave me her honest opinion--Basically if i showed her photos of what i wanted my nose to look like, she would tell me straight up whether it was achievable and whether it would suit my face. She has this really friendly persona where I felt super comfortable asking anything knowing she won't judge me even when i KNOW the question that is being asked is super ridiculous hahhaha. I did my purseforum research and read pretty much all of the posts on here about April31 and I came across a couple bad threads where this girl (I am not going to say her name) did her nose and it turned out super botched and she was so upset with the final result. I was honestly a little worried after reading that thread and looking at the photos but it turned out that, she did her nose like 10 times....... so at that point... i can confidently say that that case doesn't really apply to me since i am only on my second.

My expectations: i had a really upturned nose from my primary rhinoplasty so i was looking for my columella to be pulled down lower. I wanted it to be so low that my nostrils wouldn't show because i wanted it as natural but still pretty as possible (this combination is apparently a thing even though it sounds so obvious that i want my nose to be pretty, but being natural and being pretty aren't used simultaneously). Claire advised against it because if it was too low it would look really strange and look like a "floppy thing glued on my face". I didn't want to listen and i even cried in the consultation room because i really didn't want my nose to be upturned anymore. She basically told me that the nose that I am requesting will not look good on my face and that she understands what nose i want and this is not it even though it may seem like i do. You would think that for someone who is crying, you would just say whatever the crying person wants to hear just to shut them up. No, Claire literally stayed super honest and stern. You can really tell that she was really looking out for my interest. She said she didn't want me to have to redo my nose a third time because the second time is enough and the nose I will be getting will be what I want and will love.

We went in to see Dr. Kim and Claire took charge of the talking and told him everything that we spoke about, my concerns, my expectations, etc. It was really professional because the doctor went through the steps of the surgery, he even had some program that would show the different layers of the head (bone structure, muscle layer, skin layer) so he he visually showed me what he would be doing and how he would proceed and what he hoped to achieve for my case. It was pretty cool, i never had that at the clinic where i did my primary rhinoplasty. Decided to go for it.

Surgery: Super nervous, I hate going under. Doctor told me to relax and not be worried, no accidents ever ever since he's been doing this for over 30 years. When the nurses were prepping me for surgery, they "strap" you to the table to clean your face and nose area. This part scared me the most but Claire stayed by my side the entire process and would talk to me and make me laugh, basically whatever she could do for me to relax and calm down. She stayed by my side until I fell asleep. When I woke up from surgery, the first people I saw were Alex and Claire and they assured me everything went great and that I just need to rest in this post-op room.

Long story short, recovery was pretty stressful because i couldn't really breathe which meant that I couldn't taste any food which TOTALLY SUCKED. I was super swollen for the first 3 months, and pretty much every time i was paranoid about something or something didn't feel right, i would right away message Claire. Surprised she didn't tell me off since I was done my surgery. Anyways, its been a year and I know it will probably take another year for the final results to stay and all the internal bruising to be fully gone but honestly, my nose looks so dam good and the length it's at is so perfect. I am soooooo happy that i had Claire give it to me straight otherwise my nose would probably be tooo long. Thank you Dr. Kim, Alex and Claire for giving me such a nice nose and providing such good service.

I am so happy I didn't end up going to View Plastic Surgery, I don't want to say anything rude because if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all but i really have to give my two cents and my experience on this place. The people who work there are so FAKE, the moment you walk in you can already feel a bad vibe. I am not going to say names, but consultation did not seem genuine at all, they suggested so many procedures and claim that "might as well do everything at once so you don't have do anesthesia again". First of all, that is such a bad mentality, like no? I am not going to put myself through stress because you want me to do surgeries I wasn't even considering. I also heard rumours that they go on purseforum to bash on other clinics and write fake reviews. I know they do this to NAMU FOR SURE because there was a thread they started, they stole a girls before and after photo from her thread that praised NAMU for her results and then VIEW steals that photo, pretends to be the girl and starts a thread saying how much they hate the result and how VIEW fixed it so nicely. WTF? It was SO OBVIOUS too! I know this right away because I read the girls thread when she posted it so when the new one came out i KNEW it was fake. The account was made literally the date the thread started! The thread has been deleted now. I am pretty sure if I look for any new threads, there is probably some fake one started by VIEW LOL....

People seem to have nothing but nice things to say about Claire. I think it’s hard to find a genuinely caring and warm ps consultant and I see why everyone who had her as a consultant want to defend her rep. I hope to meet this wonderful lady one day

I am just wondering about the names of consultants you mentioned - i heard that Henry works for View and Clarie for Namu but probably same names :smile:.

What i can add that i noticed that view has been promoting a lot recently, and if this what you wrote is true this so sad how clinics works. But to be honest I like their results.

Definitely wondering about the same thing for Claire! I was thinking to just talk to both Claires for pre consultation too and go from there because either way, their/her suggestions will help enormously regardless if I go with the clinic or not

I have been told that there are multiple consultants named Claire. I guess korean people like this name a lot haha.

Oh my gosh you know whats actually so funny? Claire actually did move over to Namu!! I contacted Namu about cheekbone reduction and Claire was actually the one that recognized my ID and told me she was my consultant for April31!!! What a coincidence.

Yea the VIEW thing is really shady, I didn't expect there to be so much drama between clinics, its really astonishing....

There is another Claire that I spoke to that works for a medical tourism, totally different Claire but yea i know what you mean by that name being super popular among consultants hahahahaha so so true

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to say the same thing. I just spoke to a guy named Henry from View and a girl called claire from Namu. How coincidental ?!