BeautyHacker

Prices + Lipo and BA w/ Pretty Body Clinic and Misooda

Hello friends! I'm a 23 year old Canadian girl who came to Korea for full body liposuction and breast augmentation. I am "skinny fat" which is 155cm tall, 55kg heavy, with 20% body fat.

I spent months researching and contacting different clinics for surgery and even compiled a price list for my case: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 10.03.24 AM.png

I also contacted SeoulTouchUp, DocFinderKorea, Eunogo, and Misooda for translation / consultation services as I didn't feel comfortable by myself as I know a lot of clinics aren't as transparent with their prices to foreigners.

In the end, I decided to go with Misooda because they were the only option that fit my budget, responded quickly, and listened to what I WANTED. I also knew someone who used Misooda and raved about their experience. Nonetheless, here's my post 1 week review so far: https://misooda.com/review/pretty-body-clinic/liposuction-and-breast-augmentation

Let me know if you have any questions!~

• 3 weeks later...
I know right? I think its because I'm a foreigner and contacted the clinics online a few months before I was flying to Korea, so I'm not prioritized.

It's been a month since my surgery so I wanted to debrief my experience at Pretty Body Clinic and talk about the results so far!

For context, I was introduced to Pretty Body Clinic through Misooda. I read all the reviews online and decided on this clinic because PB specialized in fat grafting and liposuction. It was also the only clinic that was nice enough to negotiate the price so my procedures were within my budget.

In terms of my experience, Pretty Body Clinic was super flexible with my schedule as I was a foreign patient and only in Korea for ~10 days. So I visited the clinic very often to clean wounds, have IV injection, and apply allergy cream. They also noticed my undergarment becoming too loose and fixed it the day before I flew home. I also received triple body laser for free and my English translators were always available via WhatsApp to answer all of my questions. This was extremely helpful as I visited Korea by myself, so I had no one to rely on except for the clinic staff.

The surgery itself was quick and recovery was smooth. In terms of results, it typically takes 3-6 months to see full liposuction results, but I noticed that my undergarment is getting less tight every day!! So far I have lost 5 lbs and 2 cm in my thighs and 1cm in my stomach. I'm still waiting for my calves and arms (used botox not lipo) to become less fat. So I will let you know if/when that happens!

I really want to emphasize the quality of staff at Pretty Body Clinic and I promise you I'm not a promoter. I'm from Canada where health care is free, so I'm use to good service. But nothing compared to how well I was treated here, especially when I don't speak Korean and am a foreigner!! This was one of my biggest worries because I heard a lot of people aren't treated as nicely because they're not local. Anyways my English translators (Angelina and Hyelim) were the absolute BEST! So if you require a translator, you should request an appointment in advance instead of just walking in. Anyways, Angelina and Hyelim stayed with me during my operation and recovery. Angelina prepared all of my medication, undergarment, and porridge for when I woke up from recovery. While Hyelim and the nurses helped me walk around, go to the bathroom, and even drove me back to my accommodation at midnight!! Like really who does that?

Thats all I have to say for now! I'll update this when I get 2 months :smile: If you want to see my before and after pictures, you can visit my review at https://misooda.com/review/pretty-body-clinic/liposuction-and-breast-augmentation

• 2 weeks later...
Thx for your review with comparason !
I've also done my lipo at PB by myself (actually, my auntie recommend me to go there for lipo haha) and was really good experience!
They are not unknown in out of Korea but they are quite popular in locals as lipo and fat transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice review and photos!
I am also interesting in Lipo and BA (Not decided Fat transfer or implant yet) and your review and price lists are soooo helpful!
I might try to contact PR directly as well wheter they can give me a good price like you :smile:
Looking forward to read your 2 months review!!:P:nuts::smile:

• 2 months later...
5 month update:

Hi my lovelies! Apologies for not updating earlier, but the months flew by. I'm in Korea again and dropped by Pretty Body Clinic for a checkup. I've been in Seoul for 3 weeks and was able to see Dr. Choi twice and receive laser treatment three times. Dr. Choi gave me steroid injections on my BA scars as I'm prone to keloid scars. Within a week, the skin and bumpiness went down and became flat which is amazing since my scar gel has only been lightening the area! While the nurses at PB used LED deswelling light and a laser massage tool to reduce the leftover bruising I have on my thighs. So needless to say, I really appreciate PB's aftercare. The clinic made an effort to keep in touch, despite being a foreigner who had surgery last year. I know a lot of clinics who completely ignore their patients after they leave, so I'm so really happy that PB didn't. They continued to give me tips on how to recover faster and always addressed my concerns within 24 hours on WhatsApp.

I'd love to know how the rest of your recoveries are going! And let me know if you have any questions :smile: