BeautyHacker

Uneven eyes...any plastic surgery recommendations in Korea for it?

I have a double-eyelid and a single-eyelid. So I want to get plastic surgery on the single-eyelid so my eyes can be even T_T Has anyone have the same situation? Or just recommendations for reliable eye plastic surgery hospitals would be much appreciated!

I also had one. I went for consultation however all of the hospitals recommended that both eyes should be operated on because it is almost impossible for it to be symmetrical. I had consultation at GNG and ID. I liked GNG better because it seemed like they actually cared. ID seemed professional, but it was a bit too big for me.. You know what I mean?

Hi @heatherle , try Dr Seo at MVP. My 49 yo sister is flying to Korea to get her eyes done by him in a matter of days. He did my eyes and is a perfectionist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey @heatherle! I had uneven eyelids too (one hooded one double) and I got DES done at MVP in hopes to fix that up and get both double. Dr Seo did warn me that he can't get it 100% even but he will try his best so I wasn't expecting perfection but now after 1 year my eyelids are still noticeably uneven and one is back to hooded and the other one is nearly hooded too! My friend also did DES at MVP and hers is hooded too even though she asked for a higher crease.

Hence I would definitely not recommend MVP so far despite the positive reviews missorange keeps posting. Definitely do more research before because I read many positive reviews on MVP (mostly by missorange) on here but after reaching out to other people who got it done at MVP, theres a number of girls with the same hooded and uneven results.

I hate to be the one calling out people but I'm honestly just so sick and tired of seeing missorange post the same positive things and tips related to MVP and DES here and seeing other people reeled in to getting surgery at MVP.

@peasantduck, i think its right of you to let others know that Dr Seo did not manage to fix your DES so that others can make an informed decision. It is kind of you to let others know of your hooded eyes as well as others' experiences so that others can reassess their decision in going to Dr Seo for DES.

can you post your before and after here? or you can send it in dm :smile:

They usually have to operate on both side. They usually can't match the symmetry by just fixing one side.

Thanks for sharing this, I don't want hooded eyelids. but why can't they just operate on one eyelid to match the other one?

I guess its possible only when the crease on the double eyelid is even from the medial to the lateral.

Sorry about your experience peasantduck. I had revision DES at MVP and Dr. Seo did an excellent job. After ptosis correction my eyelids became droopy and I had multiple folds on one lid and double folds on the other. I consulted with 8 clinics including MVP and only Dr. Seo and Dr. Chung at Eve plastic recommended revision DES via the original ptosis incision. Other clinics recommended subbrow lift or correcting one eye to balance out. Granted I´m only 2 mths post surgery but I love the results. I have perfect double eyelids and no visible scarring.