BeautyHacker

Uneven eyes...any plastic surgery recommendations in Korea for it?

Hi! Would you please DM me your b&a photos?? I have the same issue where my brows have dropped from my ptosis correction causing excess saggy skin and hooded eyes. What did Dr Seo do to fix your eyes and how many mm is your new crease height? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty much any clinic can make them more even (i.e. turning both into a double-eyelid), though you'll never get perfect symmetry. It's impossible for anyone's face to be completely even/symmetrical. I think a lot of people into plastic surgery don't want to acknowledge this, and then are really angry/depressed afterwards. If you do get surgery, just be prepared that it's never going to look 100% the same.

• 1 month later...
From what I know, @MissOrange does not work for Dr Seo. She is a ?retired doctor in UK. She has been to his clinic for some treatment (fats graft and possibly others) and is pleased with her results. That's why she recommends him in this forum.

Hi Ladies
Just want to share my experience with MVP.
I did threadlift and fat graft around a year plus ago (ard Jan 2018) with MVP. Doc Seo did my surgery.
I think I was given too much sedation and I vomited for 2 days after the procedure. They did ask me back and put me on drip for around 2 hours. I felt better after that.
The end thread of the threadlift on my scalp was tied together with a strand of hair and I had to get a local plastic surgeon to help me cut it. (S$150)
The fat graft had left me two lumps that can be felt when I press my face and my local PS say its the fats not properly processed during the procedure. I had steroid jabs on the lumps which cost me S$400 and the lumps are still there !! Doc say might need few more jabs to totally 'melt' the lumps away.
when I was there, Elizabeth was very very very nice to me. The service was really very good but my result of the surgery is disappointing.
When I came back, they will still response to you for a while or so, but when I recently gave them a update of my situation, they totally ignore me already.
I really regretted going to MVP, I shouldnt have done it just because they gave me a cheaper price compare to other clinics.
I had my nose and eyes done at JW in 2015 and even though the price is at the higher side and service sucks to the core (Jay), but the result turns out beautiful, which is the most important.

I am just sharing my experience. Do all your necessary homework before deciding on any procedure.
Hope this post will help.

OMG! Thank you so much for your review. I had DES at MVP & they recommended I do fat grafting & thread lift too. I didn'`t have enough cash then so I only had my eyes done. I was actually contemplating going back to MVP for under eye bleph, fat grafting & the thread lift. Definitely crossing them off my list now. May I ask what procedure you had done on your eyes at JW & who was the surgeon? Thx

Hi may I know how is your eyes now , incision or non-invision , u happy with your surgery? Thank u

I had epicanthoplasty n Lower blepharoplasty done at JW
Doc Hong Lim Choi did my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
Wowww unfortunate and rude that they ignored you like that... I also went to MVP and hate my results because it's not what we agreed on in consultation, and they got pissed at me for it lol regret going there so much :sad:

Do you happen to have photos of your eye surgery results? I am looking to get revision at the end of the year