BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty

I like this nose from uvom. Has anyone been there?? I hear from word of mouth that uvom is popular by locals. I search about their review but there aren't much maybe not much foreigners go there but if anyone knows more about this clinic I want to hear!

I had a revision rhinoplasty and sliding genioplasty performed at GNG in November, and I can assure you I was never offered a discount to write reviews. I would have been flooding this forum nonstop if that were the case haha.

How was the result?

I chose Dr. Hong for the nose and Dr. Cho for the chin. It's still too early in my recovery to form a definitive opinion, but I like the results so far. Coming from a medical background, I do recommend the clinic based on the perioperative experience.

Please keep me updated after the results start coming in~

wowow I wanna know more! that so good

• 3 weeks later...
Not GNG, PLEASE! I got a consultation there, super rude staff and surgeon! Got my rhino in Seoul few years ago but still remember the attitude at GNG. Idk if they behave like this with only foreign patients but I’d never suggest that clinic. Have no idea about JK tho, got my nose job done at Regen hospital with dr. Oh. Super kind, compared to GNG, answered all my questions and the staff was very helpful after the surgery.

Can you give more details? Cause I'm from the US, and I definitely did not get that vibe from GNG.

• 3 weeks later...
Before going for any consultation I was searching about few PS in Seoul and GNG was one of them. I’ve seen some reviews where girls were talking about GNG’s rudeness and attitude. I have also seen some realself reviews and there were good ones as well so, I decided to make sure it wasn’t any kind of anti-GNG postings. So, they weren’t. The staff was really rude and I got a feeling like the surgeon didn’t even care what kind of surgery I came for, he just kept talking about what I should proceed not what I’d want to… all in all, my questions were left unanswered and I wasn’t satisfied with the consultation at all. Hopefully, I got something to compare, so be sure to visit at least few places before choosing.