BeautyHacker

Asian double eyelid surgery turned out HOODED!!??

I messaged you on kakao :biggrin:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have consultation with Dr. Seo on March 6 and I am looking for a more dramatic crease.. do you mind sending me before and after? Or do you have kakao?

If you mean non incision DES + ptosis correction, 2.5mil is a fair price for foreigners. Most likely they will lower it slightly in real life consultation. I have honestly only seen very few clinics offer a lower price than 2.5mil for the 2 procedures in online consultation (for foreigners).

I also asked Nana for price quote and they said 3m +tax for incisional revision des alone, no ptosis or epi included. Have you consulted around in other clinics to see what prices they give?

I’ll dm you my kakao ID. If you are after dramatic crease, I advise you to look around at other clinics before settling. Everyone has different perspective of natural and dramatic though so also keep that in mind

Hello! Have you gotten a ptosis correction in the original procedure? Also do you have before & after? Hunting for my own surgery but so many places to start!

Yes I had incisional des + ptosis correction done. I will DM u my kakao :smile:

I live in the US and had lower eyelid blepheroplasty in Thailand about 7 years ago. At first, I was very happy with the surgery, but then the underlying stitches came apart on one side. Now, one of my eyes has laxity and ptosis. It's weird, because I naturally had double eyelids, but the ptosis is just weird. I'm also thinking about going to Korea for correction, but reading your comments make me very nervous.

Sorry to hear that your stitches have come undone! Korea is known to be capital of plastic surgery but there are definitely risks, as there are with any procedure done anywhere in the world. Do lots of research, chat to as many people as you can, and don't rush into it! Hopefully you will choose the right doctor for yourself, and end up with results that you love :smile:

Hello, i'm going to korea for my revision eyelid too may i know your kakao account? Because i want to ask some questions

hi
I’m going to Mvp for consultation
My Kakao is Looking good
Can u pm me please thank u