BeautyHacker

to anyone visiting korea for consultations

hello (:
i'm a korean who lived in the states for quite some time and now im back in korea! i worked at several plastic surgery hospitals as a translator and was in charge of international patients for over a year. At the moment, i'm just traveling and enjoying my time off working but would like to know if anyone is interested in having a "local korean" who's fluent in korean and english to go with you to consultations!

if you message me i will give you more information (:
in the message it would be nice if you tell me the dates your arriving in korea and leaving, and also how many hospitals your planning on going to for consultation!

thanks for reading (:

Hi dear, can you add my Kakaotalk so we can discuss more easily? my ID is cindy1202

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Haleyyy! I'm going to Korea first week of April and it would be great for a native speaker to go to consults (April 2nd) with me. Also any food and skincare store recos would be awesome. I'm heading to Korea alone in April and I'm from NY.

i replied through the personal message (:

Hi my kkt Id is kenny7676 we will arrive this Friday 18th jan 2019

Hi! I am looking to visit Korea for the first time in late February! I'm researching a lot of the clinics right now, but don't know any Korean language, and would love any correspondence/help! :smile:

Hi!
I am seriously going there this year and I would like to know if you can help me have my plastic surgery done in Korea. I do not know how to message you here. Hopefully you reply.