BeautyHacker

Hi guys,

I posted here before but didn't get much feedback. Trying again and hopefully the right person will see this.

I had my zygoma and jaw reduced and now planning on cheekbone revision. Obviously this surgery has ruined my confidence and held me back. I know people here are not doctors but interested in getting some feedback and advice.

As you can see from the Ct scan below, I have gaps in ny cheekbone. I don't know for sure wheather my surgeon cut a price of cheekbone out or if he cut the zygoma in the front
and back then set the bone in or medically to narrow the face.

I don't know wheather I need a bone graft from hip to fill in the gap in order to widen the zygoma back out or if I can just reposition the bones again. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thank you.

babe. I would suggest you contact surgeons like Dr Lee at the face dental to give you a better idea of what is needed to be done. even if u don't end up doing with him, at least u have SOME idea of what is needed.. from my research he seems to be specializing in the face which is what u need.

I'm sorry your cheekbones turned out this way..

not entirely sure.. but from what I understood, he specializes in maxillofacial surgery which also includes cheekbones for this specialization. I haven't been able to find many surgeons who specialize in this yet in korea.

I googled search for u, (didn't research reviews.) there is another clinic called EU that saw cheekbones issues and did a decision as well.

seprrate note:

I'm planning to consult with Dr lee for my chin genioplasty because I don't believe it when people say my chin is too small and MUST have an implant. Screenshot_20190102-020353_Facebook.jpg

I’m sorry that you’re expecting this complication. Do you mind sharing which clinic you got this done at?

I can’t offer any advice, unfortunately. As someone else mentioned, the best option would probably be to consult with a doctor or even the clinic that’s performed your surgery.

Hank yu for this info. I really appreciate it.

="Pompom877, post: 32804975, member: 551851"]not entirely sure.. but from what I understood, he specializes in maxillofacial surgery which also includes cheekbones for this specialization. I haven't been able to find many surgeons who specialize in this yet in korea.

I googled search for u, (didn't research reviews.) there is another clinic called EU that saw cheekbones issues and did a decision as well.

seprrate note:

I'm planning to consult with Dr lee for my chin genioplasty because I don't believe it when people say my chin is too small and MUST have an implant. View attachment 4293505 [/QUOTE]
T

I hope anyone who plans on getting cheekbone reduction really reconsider, it's not what you expect. it creates more issues and doesn't look normal in real life. The photoshop before and after are very enticing and got me into this mess. I hope people do their research and learn from mine and many others mistakes. Wish everyone the best and love yourself more.

Would be awesome if u can also include the name of the clinic where u went to so that people will avoid it, but for some reason u never share it even in DM.

sometimes people cannot openly share because it's a legal case.. so.. just ask for it in DM. it's her choice to share it. chill okay. ^^v