BeautyHacker

Don't be despair.
Denyagan managed to fix her cheekbone problem. I am sure that you can too. Don't give up. Hang in there.
Judging from your ct scans, it seems that this is a typical ct scan after zygoma reduction surgery. I remembered seeing similar scans when forumners posted in this forum after their zygoma reduction.

U are a fighter, I can sense that. So hold on there.
Did TFD replied to you. I thought Dr. Lee is one of the best when it comes to FC.

I was born ugly and poor. Im getting old now, still ugly and poor. But Im still saving little by little, still hoping that someday ... I will be able to afford PS to improve my looks.

Thank you for the support and kind words. Dr lee can't give me advice until seeing me in person and pre-opt X-rays but he mentioned the big gaps and unevenness. My face now looks to narrow and unbalanced plus sagging.

Surgeons I consulted with have told me I was pretty before and that this surgery can cause a lot of problems . Which just makes me feel even worse. Marketing and advertising are so powerful and I was a victim of it. Fake reviews, photoshop can really influence but I hope my story will help the new people who are thinking about cheekbone surgery to reconsider.

I'm very happy for denyagan. Her Ct looks great and fixed but my situation is very different and technical from hers. My heart dropped when reading her story bc I feel her pain, but so happy she found a solution and able to continue with her life.

Do take your time to research. Please don't give up. Denyagan went through a lot and she managed to overcome it eventually. I am sure that you will be able too.
Some of us have been trying to dissuade others from getting zygoma reduction surgeries and breast implants but to no avail. Haiz.
But i think its very brave and kind of you to share your surgery outcome to make people think twice about zygoma reduction surgery.

I'm glad denyagan didn't give up. Her structure looks beautiful now.
My case is a little more complicated:/

And Thank you. I hope nobody every experience the pain of going through bad plastic surgery. You don't just lose money but it also puts you on a diff path in life. I hope one day I'll find a solution.

Thank you

can you please DM the clinic that did this to you?

Hi! Could you PM me and tell me who did your cheekbone surgery? I'm so sorry this happened to you. :sad: pls send me a dm!
Also I recommend you send your scans to dr lee from tfd as everyone else is suggesting.

I also know this dental clinic called zeah dental and I've seen some good reviews on it. Check them out too

Thank you. I consulted them through email and the doctor didn't seem to be experience with revision cases.

QUOTE="Lia_Heart, post: 32816919, member: 648458"]I also know this dental clinic called zeah dental and I've seen some good reviews on it. Check them out too[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Oh that's unfortunate, :sad: I think you should try looking into us craniofacial surgeons then I heard about Jordan Deschamps and hes a us craniofacial surgeon. Or the surgeon that fixed @denyagen or @dengayen's problems (forgot her name lol) seems pretty promising if you ask me.

• 4 months later...
I am very sorry that this has happened to you!:frown: Thank you for sharing your own story out as I am currently considering doing zygoma reduction. I got so brainwashed by all the B&F photos until I discover this forum. Stay strong and you could overcome this!!:yes: Do you mind pm me the name of the clinic? Much appreciated.