BeautyHacker

Free consultations or did you pay?

• 3 weeks later...
got online consultation with Regen first and they said from the very beginning that live consultation is free, the only thing I had to pay for was xray and ct scanning, since I got v-line. Basically, I got 2 live consultations, the first when just arrived in seoul and was deciding which hospital to choose, and the second when I chose Regen with dr Oh and I came back for another consultation to set a date and time of the operation, but he didn’t mind to answer all my questions twice, it was so nice of him :smile:

hey~ Consultations are usually complimentary though....did you book an appointment for surgery?? I think the deposit was for the surgery slot

No way!! Consultation should be free and also, I never heard that there is fee for consultation not for surgery!!
Seems like USD$500 is for surgery...

They are quite strange! You should have some consult at the other clinics/PS and decide where you want to do surgery.
I think trust yourself would be a good idea to make a decision for your surgery as well!

I might feel discomfort if they push me to pay deposit and do make decision right now.