BeautyHacker

Question for all of you who’ve had Vline / Jaw Surgery

Hi everyone !

So I’m interested to take a sort of poll - I’d like to know if any of you (who’ve gotten ANY sort of jaw surgery) were able to pass it off to your friends and family as if you’d simply lost weight in your face ?

I’m planning to go to Seoul in February and have yet to tell anyone (with the exception of 2 people) about my Vline surgery plans. So I’m curious to hear about your experiences post surgery with other people’s reactions and how you dealt with telling them (or not telling :smile: )

Thank you

Something to keep in mind is that you might swell A LOT which is what happened to me. I’m 1.5 mo post op and still swollen. When I went back to work at 2 weeks post op I told my coworkers I had an allergic reaction. When I saw my parents at 1 mo post op I told them I got laser lipo and that’s why I was swollen lol.

Thank you ! I didn’t realize that the swelling would go on for so long - super helpful to know ! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
agree, swelling after any bone shaving surgery is wild. Hopefully, there was no need for me to hide my results, as I said my significant ones right after I made a decision to proceed a surgery. I was travelling to another country for this surgery, so my support team was with me all the time and that was one of the most important factors in my fast-flowing rehab.

where did you got your cosmetic surgery done and how much did you pay for it?

I went to Seoul, to Banobagi clinic. My surgeon was dr. Jonglim Park. I got 3in1 facial contouring and paid 13k ish…