BeautyHacker

Where to get facelift in Korea?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m planning to go for facelift in March but haven’t really talk to any clinics yet. Can you tell me how much you paid. Thank you I would really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
Hi there, please let me know if any one of you done the facelift with VIP and if so, how are they? How are you healing? I plan to have the SMAS face and neck lifts next March. I’ve narrowed down to Area88 and VIP.

I just did and am now 2weeks post op with vip. Still too soon to tell yet. I’m healing well so far with no complications. But my worry now is both my whole upper cheeks are hard lumpy wave like. I did brought this concern to the doctor before I left and was told it will go away. Other than that their after care is wonderful and with friendly staff. I will document it in more detail once everything’s better in rs

Hi Tongpafool, thanks for the quick response. I wish you well and that your face will smooth out. Did you have the SMAS facelift? Did they pick you up and drop off at the airport and put you in their hotel free of charge? What was your after care like? I have so many questions but I understand you need the rest. Please take care of yourself and response when you're feeling better. Best wishes!

Yes, they did do all of that. And yes, I had Endoscopic forehead, High smas face/neck. Their apartment is just a few blocks from the clinic, very comfortable and clean with a kitchen. I never did do any cooking but it sure is nice if you want to. I spent the first 2 nights at the clinic then transferred to the apartment. Every day you go in for check up and after care treatments. I feel that the after care treatments is extremely important to help you heal faster. They picked me up from the apartment the first couple of days for treatments then I walked every day there after. The clinic is about 7min walk from the apartment, and you do want to do lots of walking to help with healing.

I'm also interested in hearing comments on this. I'm 19 and have sagging skin and am also interested in zygoma reduction and JK plastic surgery (for my online consultation) said the doctor would recommend it if I wanted both. I still need to plan my face-to-face consultation as well.
Any help would be great ty!! I'm from the US

Hi Tongpafool, how are you healing (your cheeks) Have the numbness and lumps smooth out? Are you happy with the results? I plan to have the neck/face lifts with either VIP or Area88 next March and just wonder if you're happy with VIP. I am 70% leaning toward them.

• 4 months later...
Hihi.. hope u r recovering well. Can sharr with.me which clinic did u go to? Din catch e part of which clinic u go to. TIA

• 5 months later...
Hi, I’m also interested in Mina but can’t find any or much reviews! Have you have any luck?

Hi Tongpafool, would you mind sharing some photos and also how long it takes you to heal?

I am also thinking to do FL, plan to go for a consultation visit first before I make my mind up as I am a bit scared by I think it is the right age for me to do it soon. So far I hard good things about these clinics: area88, mvp, dream, asps, aone. I think except aone, they all do SMAS. Aone does Deep plane.
I did look at VIP and think their accommodation service is very nice.... but also heard that they are very commercial..... so really interested to hear more from Tongpafool.

There is a group in kakaotalk discussing FL ... not very active group, but some info may be useful for you.

• 2 weeks later...