BeautyHacker

Getting Plastic Surgery in Korea

Hi everyone.

I am planning on getting plastic surgery mid this year in Korea.

I am looking to get my eyes: double eyelid and the outer corners lengthened and the tip of my nose reshaped and the outer nose area smaller and MAYBE an implant on my bridge.

So far, I am just browsing places and reading reviews and currently thinking of GNG - Opera - Marble.
-Any other recommendations?

Any reviews, concerns, advice are greatly appreciated.

oooh i want a real natural nose but dramatic eyes. lol how about u?

HeeHee... I want natural, too!! I just want to correct my deviated implant and refine the tip. As for my eyes, I have mongolian folds that "sometimes" bother me. LOL

are you going for the invisible implant for your nose from your cartilage? i was looking into it~ but im wondering how my ears will look after the cartilage is removed.
i have no fold. like 0 fold. completely monolid~

For my first rhino, the surgeon used my ear cartilage and my ear does not look any different - In fact, I can't quite remember which ear he took the cartilage from. What's the invisible implant?
I have double eyelids/hooded eyes already... I just have mongolian folds. But I think I read somewhere that if I try to have them removed, it would leave a scar.

Hey @catanddog, for dramatic eyes, I would advise against going to MVP. I went there to for 'natural' eyes and to even out my eyes and get a visible double eyelid crease but now my eyes are basically hooded so... not really what I asked for but I guess you can call it natural lol. But I have heard that MVP are conservative with their results but I guess I just didn't think they would go that that for.

For hooded eyes, would it help if excess skin is cut away?

Honestly I'm not too sure. I think I might have a bit of excess skin but I still think its the crease they cut thats not high enough. I'm hoping to go to Korea at the end of this year and get a consultation at MVP to see what they have to say about my eyelids.

• 2 weeks later...
Can u share your story of your first rhinoplasty? Was it deviated right after sit and where did u get it done?

I had my first rhinoplasty done in California. The Dr. used my ear cartilage for my tip and an L-shaped silicone implant for my bridge. Yes, my implant has been deviated pretty much from the start... And I have always thought my radix is too high. - Anyway, it really didn't bother me too much because I thought it was a vast improvement from my original nose. But now that I'm older and my face is changing, I think it's time for a touch up.

Thanks for responding! I have always wanted to have nasal augmentation, but really scrare of something going wrong. But I think I have now read few stories about deviations bevaube of L-shaped implant. Not sure is that the reason why tho. Another thing that I am worried about is inflammation. Do u have any knowledge of this?

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think I swelled up too bad... I do remember the bandage and cast being tight and uncomfortable... and thinking I made the biggest mistake of my life. But I didn't bruise around my eyes, like I have seen in other post-op photos here. I also had a closed surgery, too. - The Dr. went in through my upper lip, so I didn't have a lot of bleeding.