BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Revision at MVP

I got double eyelid surgery (+ptosis & epi) at MVP by Dr Seo in 2017. Its been a bit longer than a year now and I'm not exactly happy with my eyelids. They are basically hooded and both eyes are uneven, with my left being more hooded than the right. My eyes were initially uneven so I wasn't expecting both to be perfectly the same but I'm just frustrated at the fact that I asked and was shown a higher crease than what I got.

I spoke my concerns to MVP over kaokao talk and they agreed to revision but I'm just concerned if Dr Seo would be able to fix my crease because they didn't go into any detail at all about whether they were able to give me the eyelids I wanted and I also came across a number of girls who had the same results as me with the lower eyelid crease than wanted.

Can someone who has had revision at MVP pls share their experience with me? TT_TT

• 1 month later...
Hey guys,

I am planning to do doubleye ptosis revision with Dr Seo. I am having trouble with my sleepy eyes look.

I dont mind having a small eyelid. Would you guys reccomend? I have heard many good things about him. This is my third revision, and i hope i find the right person this time.

IMO, small eyelids is different to hooded eyes. If you dont mind the risk of hooded eyes then go for it. Natural eyes is his specialty.
I personally do not approve of their lack of professionalism towards me when I started complaining about my unsatisfactory results and sharing my experience online with other people, so I do not recommend them at all. I clearly showed and stated what I wanted as results and I got no where near close to it. I have a right to be upset since it is money out of my pocket, and eyes that are on my face, but consultant said I am immature lol

Personally, it was a complete waste of time and money for me. The only good thing I can comment on is his stitchwork. My scar is fading nicely and is the ONLY thing Im satisfied with about my surgery with Dr Seo.

• Thanks 1

Yikes sorry that happened to you. Ya MVP is not that popular with locals.. it is known for being a Chinese tourist factory (I know it is popular on these forums though so I mean I think most people get good results).
I would probably find a different doctor because can you really trust him to do a better job the second time?

• Thanks 1

My thoughts exactly. I will 100% go to diff doctor now because MVP have shown their true colours to me in their later messages haha
I wish I knew that they were not popular with locals beforehand.. So many glowing reviews on PF makes me wonder how true they are, or do I just really have drastically different tastes to so many others who went before me :sad:

• Thanks 1