BeautyHacker

Seeking male rhinoplasty in Korea. I have done some online consultation

I would say View plastic surgery is safe as myself and few other patients been there. I also spoke with another guy who went there for nose reduction and it turns out pretty good. They also have good post care service. Maybe you can request for Dr Yun as he is the most experience surgeon there who focus on natural look.

Just spend 1-3 days over there consult a few surgeons before you set your mine on it. :smile:

Yes! I will. Even though all clinics I am contacting are pressuring me into booking an apointment and depositing from now. Is that werird or not? My visit is still in April.

Also, have no gotten a response from Viewo yet. But I could not find a Dr Yun on their website, could you help me with that?

And thanks for the PM :smile: I will install kakao and join the group. So helpful! I cannot thank you enough.

More than happy to help!

I can pm you!

I chose Dr. Hong at GNG for a revision rhinoplasty. He didn't talk much, but he definitely listened to my preferences. I generally prefer ENT surgeons because they also emphasize the importance of breathing function, as well as aesthetics.