BeautyHacker

My experience with LAPRIN AESTHETIC MEDICAL (Large volume liposuction)

Korea is 1 of the 10 countries with the highest rate of cosmetic surgeries, and as a foreigner living here, I wouldn’t waste the opportunity to improve my body line.

I was struggling to keep my weight and after doing many diets I suffered the yo-yo syndrome, so I decided to go under a full body large volume liposuction. After doing some research I decided that my best option would be in LAPRIN AESTHETIC MEDICAL.

So here I will give my most genuine and honest review of the procedure and the experience I had.

1. Location: *****

LaPrin medical center is located less than a minute from Cheongdam subway station, so is very easy to find and very convenient for people who use public transportation. There is a drug store just around the corner where you can buy the medicine that the doctor prescribes you after the surgery.

2. Staff: *****

The doctors and nurses are very kind and very professional, I never felt neglected or uncomfortable with the care provided. They provide 1:1 customized procedures and a translator so the communication is effective and easy.

3. Process measures: *****

In the beginning, I was concerned of the amount of fat that they would have to remove, but they use an Ultra-SAFELipo technique that aspirates large amounts of fat and can be safely removed, the amount of blood is partially reduced so the recovery is faster.

4. Patient safety measures: *****

Before the surgery, I was informed about all the procedures and the important measures I should take in order to go under surgery, and after the surgery, there is a follow up to see the development of the scars and to watch your recovery process.

5. After-surgery and recovery: *****

They provide after-surgery treatment; is customized systematic aftercare to reduce the pain and inflammation, this treatment is located in the skin center which is located on the last floor and is very effective. I recommend you to take this treatment.

6. Outcome: ****

I removed fat from my arms, my stomach, sides, back, and my legs. I definitely see a big change in my upper part, my arms, look much slimmer, my stomach, sides and back reduced measures; but honestly my legs did not have any visible change or see my measures reduced, my skin sank a little bit so my skin folds and I do not like the results of my legs at all. I was told that with time it will look better, so I am waiting some months to pass to see if the skin eventually goes back to it used to be. But the rest of the body looks and feels so much better.

After the surgery, I lost 11 kilograms and I was given diet pills and a diet to keep up with the loss of my weight.

There is a little bit of saggy skin but of course, after such a major surgery I expected that to happen, the doctor said that with exercise I could tone my muscle and my skin.

7. Scars: ****

Scars might vary from person to person but they are smaller than 1 cm. I do have scars but they are minimal, I would have to wait some time to see if they disappear or if they remain in my skin. LaPrin also provides laser and skin treatments to help the scar fade away but with an extra cost.

8. Price: ****

The range of prices depends on the type of surgery you will have, after consultation with the doctor, he will decide what type of surgery is needed and the price will depend on that; but I do have to mention that after surgery you will have to buy medicine, the compression garment and some extras that nobody mentioned me in the consultation. So keep that in mind.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://itsmee.co.kr/m/eng/store/medical_detail.php?idx=58

11kg of weight loss is amazing! I've considered getting liposuction too, but when I was researching about it, I repeatedly saw people saying it will reduce your volume but not the weight amount. Makes me feel like to go have a consultation at Laprin as well. I wonder if there's other people who had some good amount of weight loss out of liposuction?

• 3 weeks later...
It will definitely reduce your volume more than your weight amount, but they will follow up the surgery with diet and pills, also I forgot to mention in the review that because my surgery was a large volume surgery, they divide the surgery into 3 parts/ sessions. for your safety, they are abble to remove only 7000cc in each session ( I don't remember the exact amount but I think it was 7000cc) so I went under surgery in 3 different times. The first one, they work on my back and the outside part of my legs, after that I wait 3 weeks until my body fully recovered to proceed to the second surgery ( which in my experience was the painful one ) in this session they work on my belly, the side fat and the inner part of my legs. after that, I wait once more until my body fully recovered and proceed with the last session, my arms and the bra bulge. During the whole procedure, I had to go for the after-surgery treatment and they constantly are measuring your body and weight.
I think surgery is not the complete solution; but a change of habits and lifestyle is, in my case, they were very supportive and helped me through the whole experience, they make me realize what are the bad habits and make me more conscious of what a healthy diet should be. You know everybody responds differently so I can't say exactly if after surgery you will lose the same amount of weight that I did but I would say that the whole experience will help not only with your body line but also will improve your lifestyle and realise what your habits are. Not to mention that after seeing your body change you will feel motivated to keep healthier and fit.

Here is a before & after picture of my back. In the right picture, you can see the place where I got my incisions, under the arms. as I said before they are very small and it was very easy to hide while I was recovering. I took this picture maybe 6 days after the first surgery, so I was still swollen but the bruises are almost gone and some results are very visible. ^^ Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 5.45.55 AM.png More details are in the previous response. If you have more question please feel free to ask ^^

It will definitely reduce your volume more than your weight amount, but they will follow up the surgery with diet and pills, also I forgot to mention in the review that because my surgery was a large volume surgery, they divide the surgery into 3 parts/ sessions. for your safety, they are able to remove only 7000cc in each session ( I don't remember the exact amount but I think it was 7000cc) so I went under surgery in 3 different times. The first one, they work on my back and the outside part of my legs, after that I wait 3 weeks until my body fully recovered to proceed to the second surgery ( which in my experience was the painful one ) in this session they work on my belly, the side fat and the inner part of my legs. after that, I wait once more until my body fully recovered and proceed with the last session, my arms and the bra bulge. During the whole procedure, I had to go for the after-surgery treatment and they constantly are measuring your body and weight.
I think surgery is not the complete solution; but a change of habits and lifestyle is, in my case, they were very supportive and helped me through the whole experience, they make me realize what are the bad habits and make me more conscious of what a healthy diet should be. You know everybody responds differently so I can't say exactly if after surgery you will lose the same amount of weight that I did but I would say that the whole experience will help not only with your body line but also will improve your lifestyle and realize what your habits are. Not to mention that after seeing your body change you will feel motivated to keep healthier and fit.

Wow 3 separated operation!
I am interesting to be done full body liposuction and BA at Pretty Body Clinic as recommendation from this forum and Korean friends.
Can you please DM me how much did you pay for your full body lipo?

your results are pretty impressive! thanks a lot for sharing :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hi guys...sorry for my late reply..., I'm getting married soon and you can't imagine how busy I am with all the preparations......but answering some of your questions .... the second session was more painful than the first and the last one... I guess my body was a little bit weaker and it was summer so I suffer a little bit more... I guess it was the heat.... but honestly, I went to work 2 days after my surgery, I took all the precautions of course, but I think is not as bad as I thought.
Regarding the price I think is better for you to go and get a consultation with them because the price depends on the BMI and also all the procedures you need, as I said before all bodies are different so they need to check your body and let you know what works for you.
Some people will need only one session or two and also the whole procedure may vary depending on your body type and how healthy you are. You can message them and get a free consultation. Give it a try.
I definitely recommend it.
Also an update....... I did some skin treatments too and I recommend you guys to try the V-Line botox. I was a little skeptical at first but definitely, after I did it I changed my mind.
I would have liked to take a picture to show you the difference but I forgot.... next time if I do it again ill take pictures to show you guys, also I am testing how long it last and will let you know.
I love how my face looks now, and the best part; it looks suuuuper natural !!! and is not expensive at all !!!
I'll keep you guys updated ^^